IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

That's a lot of money for a repro.

Actually, not a repro -- a "prepro". Wing War was announced, but never released. The box is the best guess at what it would have looked like. If the ROM surfaces and is released on a cart, that box would be great to have.

That's funny. I was trying to remember if there were ever two up at the same time and I'm pretty sure there was a couple years back. This will be interesting. Second guy should have waited for the first one to end I think.
  • Like 3

Anyway, ren.dhark (Spiker #1) offers international shipping.

mageewagner (Spiker #2) did not accept a bid from me when he/she put a Stadium Mud Buggies on eBay 2 weeks ago, and it seems like he/she has not changed his/her mind.

I'm sorry, but I cheer for ren.dhark...

Edited by intellivotion
  • Like 1

Has anyone noticed this vender on eBay by the name katielynnst8 selling http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?hash=item4aec013852&item=321787082834&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=intellivision+intellivoice+lot+of

three copies of Shark Shark, all with return stickers...

That's weird. They're all different ones too. I think I have a couple of copies of Shark! Shark! That don't work come to think of it. I wonder if it had a higher defective ratio for some reason?

No, they didn't. I bought the games 15 years ago in the USA and Canada. But I stoped collecting and now I will sell my complete collection of Intellivision and Atari 2600 games. If you want to have a look you can find my games here:

www.intellivision-forever.de

Günther

Did INTV sell their games in Europe? How did you get these games, out of curiousty?

No, they didn't. I bought the games 15 years ago in the USA and Canada. But I stoped collecting and now I will sell my complete collection of Intellivision and Atari 2600 games. If you want to have a look you can find my games here:

www.intellivision-forever.de

Günther

INTV did not directly, but Telegames in Leicestershire, UK, had them for sale until some years ago. Unfortunatelly the rarest games were no longer available when I first heard of them in the beginning of the third millenium.

My copy of Spiker had been bought from them during the 90's.

Edited by intellivotion

That's funny. I was trying to remember if there were ever two up at the same time and I'm pretty sure there was a couple years back. This will be interesting. Second guy should have waited for the first one to end I think.

I agree that one might cannabilize some bids from the other and it would have been better to wait. Then again, maybe not.