IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

He's not allowing messages on Ebay. I had a couple of questions but can't ask them.

I found a way to ask questions. On the auction page, click on his user name, then click on Contact Me, then either select the item number or just select 'this is not about a item' and you can fire off a e-mail. A little misleading, but it works. :)

I found a way to ask questions. On the auction page, click on his user name, then click on Contact Me, then either select the item number or just select 'this is not about a item' and you can fire off a e-mail. A little misleading, but it works. :)

Didn't work yesterday. :) I'll try later. Thanks!

I purchased an Intellivision and Colecovision Flashback plus a Super Heroes plug n play, whatever that is for $30. yesterday with free shipping.All in the box and looking good.

Sounds too good to be true! I really wanted the extra Intellivision controllers mainly. :thumbsup:

I tried to buy the Skiing at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mountain-Madness-Super-Pro-Skiing-Intellivision-1988-/252025664741?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aade674e5

But, for some reason, was told I couldn't bid since I don't have a PayPal account. But, I have several! Not sure what happened there.

Did someone here get it?

The good news for me? I found and bought a different one for less than that one sold! :)

I'm closing in on the magic INTV 125! Anyone got any of the ones I still need in my signature?

Not Ebay, but check out the Intellivision on Craigslist...

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/5132088049.html

Wow...

Just... Wow.

hes gonna get ripped off. Thats one of them rare as hell intellivision top loader woody models. Someone should email him and let him know so he can post it on ebay.
  • Like 1