IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I wouldve been able to afford to buy one at that price. I was just price checking intv 1 consoles and missed that one.

If you ever need a TandyVision or Sears, I owe you! Or will owe you again.

Not in the greatest condition, but still a rare and elusive variant. The Hong Kong Sears Night Stalker. I've only seen around 5 of these ever.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1417357726391?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=141735772639&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Yeah, these seem to really be hated. I found one, but the cover is torn off the box. Otherwise looks nice, but it's like someone cut the cover to put in a display or something. Sheesh!

dZ,

Fushek is correct. They also made a pair of these from INTV I believe that was not named Point Master but they were the same exact controller and operated exactly the same. I never really used them much at all but they are good for 4-way games and do work but can sometimes slip off. My nieces prefer th to the disk and uses them to play Carol - not Point Master but other one but like I said they are same exact. Maybe someone can post a pic of the other variant of this controller if they have one handy.

Joe