IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Does anyone know anything about the INTV emulation version of HALO on the cover of this Sega Dreamcast product on eBay? Was a HALO rom for Intellivision ever made?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Emulator-Custom-Sega-Dreamcast-Game-Free-Shipping-/222322337310?hash=item33c371a61e:g:uNkAAOSwcUBYM3bP

OMG ! Lucky bidder ! Did you bid on it ?

I went to check my gaming bank account...came back and it was gone. Should have just used a Credit Card. I have one in Styrofoam just no Slip Cover.

Does anyone know anything about the INTV emulation version of HALO on the cover of this Sega Dreamcast product on eBay? Was a HALO rom for Intellivision ever made?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Emulator-Custom-Sega-Dreamcast-Game-Free-Shipping-/222322337310?hash=item33c371a61e:g:uNkAAOSwcUBYM3bP

Looks fake to me. There was no Intellivision HALO. I think at some point someone in this forum photoshopped a cover as a gag. I think this disc may be a bootleg and the cover someone cobbled together out of "interesting-looking" game covers and found the HALO gag on the web. Meh.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

Hello all, I'm Mike. 54, and enjoyed the heck out of intv while growing up. I've hauled my stuff around the world with me while posted in different countries, occasionally breaking it all out, hooking it all up and getting my fix. But I've decided the time has come to offer up my collection. I will be hiring an experienced ebay seller near me (Virginia) to list my items (much more than video games, I'm downsizing life itself), but also wanted to join a few forums to give me a better chance of finding someone who really wants to add to his/her collection. So here is my list of available items. You will see that intv is at the bottom, and I have much more ps1 than anything, but in all you will find nes, snes, sega, ps1&2, and Intellivision. I also have Commodore Amigas and games, and three monitors that I haven't included in this list. (I've not yet gone through my Amiga games to inventory) I can be reached directly at my gmail which is househunt35. Oh, forgot, I also just tested mh intv console and it still works. I have a second one for parts. It works somewhat but has a video output problem. Thanks and Cheers!

PS1 Games

Bushido Blade

Classic Games from Intellivision Activision

D

Danger Girl

DBZ (Deadball Zone)

Fear Effect

Fighter Maker

Fighter Maker

GEX Enter the Gecko

Gran Turismo

Gunship

Jet Moto GH

Jet Moto GH

Jimmy Johnson's VR Football 98

K1 The Arena Fighters

Knockout Kings 2001

Kurt Warner's Arena Football Unleashed

Madden 2000

Madden 98

Madden 98

Madden 99

Madden 99

Metal Gear Solid

MLB 98

Mortal Kombat 4

Mortal Kombat Trilogy GH

NBA Fastbreak 98

NBA Live 2000

NBA Live 96

NBA Live 97

NBA Live 98

NBA Live 98

NBA Shoot Out

NBA Shoot Out 97

NCAA Football 2000

NCAA Football 2001

NCAA Football 98

NCAA Football 98

NCAA Football 98

NCAA Football 98

NCAA Football 99

NCAA Football 99

NCAA Football 99

NCAA Football Gamebreaker

NCAA March Madness 2000

NCAA March Madness 99

NCAA March Madness 99

NFL Blitz 2000

NFL Gameday 97 GH

NFL Gameday 98

NFL Gameday 98

NFL Gameday 99

NFL Gameday 99

NFL Gameday 99

NFL Quarterback Club

NFL Xtreme 2

NHL 2000

NHL 97

NHL 98

NHL 99

NHL 99

NHL Faceoff

NHL Powerplay 98

Nightmare Creatures II

Oddworld Abes Oddysee

ONE

PGA Tour 98

Playstation Underground 2.3

Playstation Underground 2.4

Playstation Underground 3.2 E3 in LA

R4 Ridge Racer Type 4

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 2 GH

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis

Resident Evil Director's Cut GH

Resident Evil Survivor

Resurrection Rise 2

Rival Schools

Road Rash 3D

Silent Hill

Soul Blade GH

Spec Ops: Stealth Patrol

Spice World

Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace

Street Fighter Alpha 3

Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha

Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha

Syphon Filter

Syphon Filter 2

Techmos Deception

Tekken GH

Ten Pin Alley

Tenchu: Stealth Assassins

Test Drive 4 GH

Tetris Plus

The World is Not Enough

Tiger Woods 99 PGA Tour

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider GH

Tomb Raider ii GH

Tomb Raider ii GH

Tomb Raider iii

Tomorrow Never Dies

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Triple Play 2000

Triple Play 97

Triple Play 98

Triple Play 99

Triple Play 99

Vagrant Story

Virtual Pool

Vs.

Warhammer Shadow of the Horned Rat

WCW Nitro

WCW vs the World GH

WF War Zone

PS2 games

All Star Baseball 2002 ps2

FIFA 2001 MLS ps2

Madden 2001 ps2

Madden 2002 ps2

Madden 2002 ps2

Madden 2007 ps2

NBA Live 2001 ps2

NCAA Final 4 2001 ps2

The Bouncer ps2

Sega Genesis 16 bit games

College Slam

Eswat City Under Seige (cartridge only)

Madden 96

NBA Live 96

NHL 97

Sonic & Knuckles (cartridge only)

Sonic 2 The Hedgehog (cartridge only)

Tecmo Super Bowl

World Series Baseball 95

NES games

Akari Warriors

Baseball

Bases Loaded 2

Burgertime

Double Dribble

Dusty Diamond Softball

Jackal

Jaws

Super Mario Bros

Tecmo Super NBA Basketball

SNES games

American Gladiators

Madden 94

NCAA Football

Ryne Sandberg’s Super Bases Loaded

Troy Aikman Football

Intellivision and Colecovision games (mattel/sears)

Armor Battle

Atlantis

Auto Racing

Baseball

Bump N Jump

Carnival(cart only)

Donkey Kong(cart only)

Donkey Kong(cart and manual)

Frog Bog

Frogger(cart and manual)

Lady Bug(cart and manual)

Lock N Chase Loco Motion

Micro Surgeon

Mouse Trap(cart only)

Mouse Trap

Poker & Blackjack

Qbert(cart only)

Snafu

Space Battle

Space Hawk

Space Spartans

Stampede (cart only)

Star Strike

Sub Hunt

Thin Ice

Triple Action

Tron Maze a Tron

Utopia

Vectron

World Cup Soccer

Hello all, I'm Mike. 54, and enjoyed the heck out of intv while growing up. I've hauled my stuff around the world with me while posted in different countries, occasionally breaking it all out, hooking it all up and getting my fix. But I've decided the time has come to offer up my collection. I will be hiring an experienced ebay seller near me (Virginia) to list my items (much more than video games, I'm downsizing life itself), but also wanted to join a few forums to give me a better chance of finding someone who really wants to add to his/her collection. So here is my list of available items. You will see that intv is at the bottom, and I have much more ps1 than anything, but in all you will find nes, snes, sega, ps1&2, and Intellivision. I also have Commodore Amigas and games, and three monitors that I haven't included in this list. (I've not yet gone through my Amiga games to inventory) I can be reached directly at my gmail which is househunt35. Oh, forgot, I also just tested mh intv console and it still works. I have a second one for parts. It works somewhat but has a video output problem. Thanks and Cheers!

Howdy, Mike. Welcome to the forums! You may find some takers for a few items, or at the very least increased exposure for your auctions. If you get some pictures taken and uploaded, interested parties could get a better idea of what's available.

I'm also getting closer to a downsize. My acquisitions have tapered significantly and I have much to unload. I'm hoping to make a small hobby out of sorting and selling in the next few years. It's a big task, but it needs to happen. Good luck with your new lifeplan :)

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

IIRC, the last completed eBay auctions for Dreadnaught Factor and Trail Drive were around $300-400 apiece. Not saying they're 'worth' that, though. I believe the HERO patch is rare too.

I like to collect patches for sure, but I've averaged $6-12 each for most. There are a handful I'd love to have, but wouldn't pay going rate for (Dreadnaught Factor, Trail Drive, Astrosmash Shootoff, Playcable).

This may be the wrong forum to post this but I'm sure someone will correct me if it's not. A local pawn shop is selling this Midway Omega Race game for $400. I talked with him and got him down to $375 cash. It would have gone over great at the PRGE. They had a great arcade section. If you know of anyone into these please have them PM me. Grrrrr... I can't figure out how to rotate the pics so just live with it.

Thanks,

post-36757-0-08249100-1480743449_thumb.jpgpost-36757-0-11858600-1480743332_thumb.jpgpost-36757-0-52283900-1480743322_thumb.jpg

Juuuust a tad overpriced, but definitely some rare ones in there. Particularly a few Intellivision ones I still need :lust:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1823750197011?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=182375019701&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That "Horseshoe" Trail Drive patch is nice. I thought there was a variant of the Beamriders patch, but that's not in the listing, is it?