IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Dare to post this in the Atari section.

BTW. I own both games. ;)

Edited by Intymike

Quick, make a few more and sell them- finance your trip to PRGE '17 that way

If that is ever done it will be with an official box, overlay and manual. I have one copy in my collection like that one and one to trade for something someday...

Really nice Spiker here. I can't tell from the pictures, but I wonder if the box is original or Repro.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2530598968371?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=253059896837&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Really looks like a repro box to me. The seller is another of those huge markup guys that have proliferated in the past several years like Happiestsellerever. Likely bought a repro box to pass off. No proof of this however. just my observation.

Really looks like a repro box to me. The seller is another of those huge markup guys that have proliferated in the past several years like Happiestsellerever. Likely bought a repro box to pass off. No proof of this however. just my observation.

I've dealt recently with warpzoneonline for a very rare item and everything went smooth.

The game box I purchased from him is surely original and he made me the happiestbuyerever

I contacted him and asked about the box, he says it is an original. Great condition one at that.

It is really easy to print those manuals. Folks need to be vigilant.

I contacted him and asked about the box, he says it is an original. Great condition one at that.

That's why I absolutely HATE repro boxes. Situation like this you have no way to verify other than the seller's word and I've learned long ago never to blindly trust a seller.

That's why I absolutely HATE repro boxes. Situation like this you have no way to verify other than the seller's word and I've learned long ago never to blindly trust a seller.

Fortunately, the primary Intellivision repro box makers mark them as such, so we could ask for a pic of the inner flaps. Of course, there could be subreputable box makers out there trying to pass repros off as originals.