IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

the manual?

Sort of. Most copies of Word Fun are Hong Kong. The USA version is tougher to find. In addition to the actual country of origin markings on the cart/box/manual, USA Word Fun is easy to spot by its manual because the blue parts on the cover of the Hong Kong version look more black on the USA version.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Thanks for the review

If anybody was wondering about these, I bought one as a curiosity. Verdict: Okay enough for regular size cartridges and manuals, not so great for overlays or Imagic games/manuals. I can at least display the game now, but I still have to store the inserts separately.

The overlays fit if you bend them a little, but if you're bending your overlays you probably don't care about buying boxes for things. Imagic carts are too long to fit in the holder, and the manuals are larger than the inside of the case. There is no clip for smaller manuals, so they just sit loose inside. There's a piece of adhesive foam you can peel out and move around to snug your game into place, if it's not an odd size. The color's also weird, and the text is just a little blurred. The last picture is just so you can see that regular carts/manuals fit.

• Like 1

Right, it was insane!

Has anybody seen that thing before? I don't recall it.

I have. :) Every time I go to my underground lair. Unfortunately mine does not have the brochure holder. My plan if I had won would have been to upgrade and sell mine.

I thought the Intellivision III was unreleased.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2910315880461?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=291031588046&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That's the Intv System III, which is basically just the original Intellivision with an LED released in the post-Mattel era of the Intellivision. While sometimes the names get mixed up, the Intellivision III you're thinking of was never released.

I have no proof, but I don't believe he sold any of those. The guy's always used deceptive listing practices. Why would he think twice about lieing.

I don't know the guy and will reserve judgement. I'm just wondering what Odyssey items are theoretically anywhere near that valuable. I'm just used to seeing cheap Odyssey 2 games for like a buck. Is Odyssey 1 a rare console?