IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

So is this just for the case or does it include a playcable? Pics are terrible and description is ambiguous.....typical schoolgirlinashortdressshit

Case alone is worth like 1/10th of that price.

Yah seriously, if youre going to put a stupid four digit price on an item could you not go to the trouble of dusting it off? No way its worth anything near that, maybe $200-300 in great shape, a bit higher in a bidding war for a mint version. Also, maybe get your description right on your $1500 item...the description talks about a Playcable, doesnt even mention the case. Assclown.

• Like 2

Yah seriously, if youre going to put a stupid four digit price on an item could you not go to the trouble of dusting it off? No way its worth anything near that, maybe $200-300 in great shape, a bit higher in a bidding war for a mint version. Also, maybe get your description right on your $1500 item...the description talks about a Playcable, doesnt even mention the case. Assclown.

Yes,exactly this^^
  • Like 1

No Playcable included. Lazy and/or intentionally misleading overpriced listing.

So you think its a box filled with dead bees? :lol: Are there many options? To be honest, I doubt its a game, may its the RF Modulator (note: I dont even know that the heck a RF Modulator is, but its much cheaper than a game and costs 5$ shipping on the LTO Homepage)

Edited by Ignorama

I don't understand what you say, but its funny that the dude remembered to cover his name and adress bud made Joes information completely public. The name is one thing (in my opinion its even too far) but the complete adress? Completely unnecessary.

Edited by Ignorama