IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Sensationalism

Sensationalism- the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement.

A lot of that going on in the world these days ....

On the side note very sad news --RIP Tom Petty - you will be missed.....

• Like 1

So why not open the box and let people know what they are bidding for...

Because its probably a scam. May there really is a game inside and he hopes to get a premium-premium price for it, because its ultra sealed (videogame-collectors go crazy sometimes) or, which is my believe, there is just a cheap part inside the box which would not bring much money. Maybe a replacement for something, maybe really just the modulator or something like that.

I'm guessing if a game it would be either Space Patrol or 4Tris, both of which Joe released that year.

Could be both.

Edit: But the only reason for the seller to do it this way is because he/she knows it is not worth as much as what it could be.

Edited by mr_me

I have one and mine is really in better shape ! I could trade it for a very nice homebrew ^^

PM sent - I know I have something you don't have and want...somewhere.

• Like 1

That would be fraud.

Yes it would be... I'm not saying that there's nothing in there.. But it kinda of silly on the seller and even more on the bidders on bidding on a box from joe shipped in 2008 and not knowing what's inside the box.. Just open it and let the bidding begin...

like Soulbuster posted earlier

Sensationalism at its finest

and with the sheep a following .. ;)

All good Man-

Got to luv our free market economy...

Cheers !!!

Edited by m-crew

Here's the critical statement:

"I don't know what is inside. I do know I only purchased NIB, intellivision specific games and other awesome (and more valuable) Intellivison items from Joe. Which game or item is in this box is anyone's guess!"

So it's either a NIB Intellivision specific game...Or not. The seller doesn't really say whether it's:

• An Intellivision product produced by Joe
  • An Intellivision item Joe acquired and resold
  • ...or just some of his hair.
And I know what you're thinking - Joe's hair isn't Intellivision related? That would be true if it weren't for the fact that I'm almost certain that Joe is an Intellivision coding robot produced by Mattel in the 70s. Checkmate. Edited by JasonlikesINTV