IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Even though the seller is a greedy homebrewer who rushes out games without testing them and is clearly only in it for the mountains of money he makes off of doing these dastardly acts, he was going to sell off his Spiker to pay a programmer.

I know you and I know! That he actually makes no money off his games.

Great guy,if something is programmed I hope it is for the intellivision! :thumbsup:

What is with the white labeled demo cart? Looks like the label is new and stuck over an old, ripped off label. Is that normal?

I have an Odyssey2 cart like that, where you can clearly see a label was peeled off and it's got a plain white "Demo Cart A" sticker now. Maybe cannibalizing carts was just a thing?

Edited by colormesticky

Buying a six pack NOS from Venezuela, putting a plastic shell around it...value increased by 100 times. ;)

• Like 2

Even more impressive than that is the Backgammon! I'll be interested to see what this ends up at. Edited by Atari_Bill

and I'll be your Tom Sawyer if somebody here is the winner and wants to sell me Hockey, Backgammon and Roulette

Did you say Tom Sawyer!!! I went straight to singing this... lol

A modern day warrior

Mean, mean stride

Today's Tom Sawyer

Mean, mean pride..............

Edited by m-crew
  • Like 1

Hmmmm....I might have spares of 1 or both of those.

I will check if your interested.

I am interested! I'm weirdly obsessed with the box art for those two in particular, but they usually only come up in lots on eBay with a bunch of stuff I don't need or want.

"I'm your huckleberry" is a quote from the movie Tombstone. Basically means "I want to do (x) thing." Like buy a couple games out of somebody's newly acquired collection, or have a gun fight in a creek with the guy who murdered the sheriff and your best friend's brother.

post-47483-0-72075800-1517014735_thumb.png

• Like 3

$275-325 is my prediction. Honestly, I've always loved the Sears set and don't understand why they aren't more sought after. It's a really fun subset to collect.

• Like 1

$275-325 is my prediction. Honestly, I've always loved the Sears set and don't understand why they aren't more sought after. It's a really fun subset to collect.

Yeah.that is the range I was hoping for.

Yet no,it will go higher than that I believe. So far I have kept my finger off my bid trigger hand! :)

When I was 17 I used to go to Sears and buy Intellivision games.

I bypassed the sears boxed games then and only purchased the official Intellivision ones.

I have been correcting my intellivision mistakes for 20 years now! :thumbsup:

• Like 1