IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Guest LiqMat

narf

The actual translation should be: Intellivision for presentation, maybe Present the Intellivision

I was just regurgitating what Google translate told me because we all know what the Internet says is true.

I was just regurgitating what Google translate told me because we all know what the Internet says is true.

I was aware of that. :)

And audition is one of the correct translations. If you go from vorspielen to Vorspiel it could be a nice title for Revs next adult game. ;)

• Like 1

I believe everything's original.

Piece after piece that seller is giving away an amazing collection of Intellivision goodies. This is not a clue, but I tend to think that if you are a true collector you wouldn't try to cheat other collectors. In the very few bad experiences I have had none of the untrustable sellers I have encountered were collectors, they were clearly nothing more than speculators.

Am I optimistic? Probably

• Like 1

Well, so I will be excited to get it :D Thank you for your opinion. If its really a scam its at least a chance to claim it through PayPal. But I also thought the account looks awesome and the item itself looks great, but also not too great to be original.

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

Well, so I will be excited to get it :D Thank you for your opinion. If its really a scam its at least a chance to claim it through PayPal. But I also thought the account looks awesome and the item itself looks great, but also not too great to be original.

let me know what you think of it when you get the package. I will be glad to congratulate with you for the purchase then :)
  • Like 1

If anyone is looking for a Sears Super Video Arcade and a red-box Space Battle (plus an Intellivoice but no Intellivoice games, and a bunch of Sears-branded games and a bunch of common games, and the Sears-branded organizer,) here's your auction. $225 Buy-It-Now shipped to the US. (I was really looking for the "Tele-Games Center" organizer, that's the only one on eBay right now with its cover. There's a $15+shipping I've been eyeing, but the label is mangled. The only one with a good label is $75+shipping, but it includes a bunch of Atari games...) If anyone here buys that auction and doesn't really want the Tele-Games Center organizer, I'll gladly buy it off you. (I've also been trolling local Goodwill/thrift stores for late '70s/early '80s woodgrain-laden Sears branded TVs, too.)

I see the Tele-games organizers come up in my local area a couple times a year. Next one I see in good condition Ill grab it and post it up here.

If anyone is looking for a Sears Super Video Arcade and a red-box Space Battle (plus an Intellivoice but no Intellivoice games, and a bunch of Sears-branded games and a bunch of common games, and the Sears-branded organizer,) here's your auction. $225 Buy-It-Now shipped to the US. (I was really looking for the "Tele-Games Center" organizer, that's the only one on eBay right now with its cover. There's a $15+shipping I've been eyeing, but the label is mangled. The only one with a good label is $75+shipping, but it includes a bunch of Atari games...) If anyone here buys that auction and doesn't really want the Tele-Games Center organizer, I'll gladly buy it off you. (I've also been trolling local Goodwill/thrift stores for late '70s/early '80s woodgrain-laden Sears branded TVs, too.)

If someone wants to start a retro game storefront, here's a heck of a deal: 96 Intellivision games in boxes - $0.99 starting bid, $20 shipping. A lot of duplicates (semi-obviously,) nothing particularly unusual.

Someone will buy it for Truckin. Putting one somewhat rare item in the lot helps to unload a bunch of commons.

Edit: description says "Truckin does not have overlays or map." And "Nearly all have no screws". At least they're not getting trashed.

And that someone was me. I've been wanting a boxed Truckin' for a while (I have an overlay already, but would still like the map at some point) as well as a boxed Stampede. I'm actually shocked I got the lot so low. Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of all those common duplicates. Most likely, I'll slowly sell them off in small, cheap lots on the bay. Off course, this is all assuming the seller actually ships it all to me. This is the kind of lot that sellers sometimes simply don't honor due to the low price, and looking at his feeedback, he has failed to ship stuff in the past, although not in the last month or so.

We'll see...

• Like 1

And that someone was me. I've been wanting a boxed Truckin' for a while (I have an overlay already, but would still like the map at some point) as well as a boxed Stampede. I'm actually shocked I got the lot so low. Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of all those common duplicates. Most likely, I'll slowly sell them off in small, cheap lots on the bay. Off course, this is all assuming the seller actually ships it all to me. This is the kind of lot that sellers sometimes simply don't honor due to the low price, and looking at his feeedback, he has failed to ship stuff in the past, although not in the last month or so.

We'll see...

I think you'll be fine. I've dealt with the seller before and he's pretty honest :D

• Like 1

We'll see...

I say sell the commons in 1 lot and cut your losses.

That worked great for me moving forward. Good luck, Dale W. :thumbsup:

Likely a pretty full set plus the elusive manual/flyer...which I'm missing.

I thought I saw a few that matched the PlayCable description I had read about somewhere on here. Not something I collect so I wasn't a bidder this time but I thought it might go for a lot just because of those being included. Hopefully someone on here won this and can share some details and better pics of the haul.