IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

yessir, it's the Intellivision Inc. variation of the Night Stalker overlays. As far as I know the most I.I. Night Stalker copies have the Mattel overlays. Only a few came with the overlays with the copyright removed.

I don't know how rare they are, but it took me quite a long time to find them, therefore I consider this variation uncommon

• Like 1

I have ordered from Venezula 3 times and everything has arrived in great condition. I have heard of games/boxes getting sliced but I've not experienced it personally. It is a risk. Most Venezula sellers know of this issue and will issue refunds/replacements.

However, shipping can be slow. Sometimes it gets stuck in customs for a week but once it took 3 months to arrive. Just have patience.

I've only ordered once from Venezuela, years ago, and the package arrived perfectly... guess I was lucky.

Ordering from Venezuela is a gamble, but at least some sites, like eBay offer some protection. One time I bought a massive lot of new, 2600 games. They got delivered in several small boxes, some pretty dirty, and about half the titles where missing and replaced with other titles. It seemed some of the more valuable titles had been replaces with cheaper titles, and some of the games appeared to be used, not new. The seller mostly ignored me, but eBay ended up giving me a refund.

I ordered two other times from there, both times they were for individual games and both times everything came out well. The first time, it was actually off of amazon, and I didn't realize where it was coming from until after I placed the order. Due to my previous experience, I might not have placed the order if I knew where it was coming from, but I'm glad I did. Not only did I get the game I want, but in the Fed Ex envelope, the seller put the boxed game in this cool Zapper box to protect it during shipping!

post-40263-0-14846100-1524425937_thumb.jpg

In the end, buying from there is definitely a YMMV deal, but you can find some nice deals if you are willing to wait and put up with the risk.

• Like 1

I think you'll be fine. I've dealt with the seller before and he's pretty honest :D

BTW, you were totally right. I got all the games delivered, perfectly packed. I haven't had time to go through them all, but I already found a couple titles that I didn't realize I didn't have boxed, as well as a couple that a friend needed. I think this was the largest box of games I have ever purchased for any system. And I paid something like $0.30/pound when all was said and done! :thumbsup:

post-40263-0-55901200-1524426361_thumb.jpg

If I happen to find a painted cart or full color manual, I will count that as a bonus ;)

BTW, you were totally right. I got all the games delivered, perfectly packed. I haven't had time to go through them all, but I already found a couple titles that I didn't realize I didn't have boxed, as well as a couple that a friend needed. I think this was the largest box of games I have ever purchased for any system. And I paid something like $0.30/pound when all was said and done! :thumbsup:

IMG_8127.JPG

If I happen to find a painted cart or full color manual, I will count that as a bonus ;)

Glad it worked out! Definitely a nice haul for what you spent.

• Like 1

Most likely the most expensive Commando you will ever buy, unless you want to buy mine at a 50% discount.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Commando-by-Intelligent-Telivision-INTV/192518105363?hash=item2cd2f92913:g:YkAAAOSwklJa29m3

OMG the shipping cost... WTF? Looked at it "$29 for a decent condition box plus PsychoStormtrooper overlays isn't too bad." Then saw the outrageous shipping price.

Guest LiqMat

Like the doctored screenshot on the back. Wow! Never knew CGA composite mode looked so clean. Lol. That is the first time I have ever seen the box. Now I'm curious if anyone here has ever seen the Night Stalker PC box? I certainly have not.

Edit: Duh! I'm an idiot and half awake in bed. All box shots on Mobygames. Weird I never checked before.

Edited by LiqMat

OMG the shipping cost... WTF? Looked at it "$29 for a decent condition box plus PsychoStormtrooper overlays isn't too bad." Then saw the outrageous shipping price.

I think he just messed up the entire auction. I'm sure it's supposed to be $29 + $7.30 shipping (that's the shipping price to me for all of his other single games), not $2900 + $31 shipping. Looks like he fixed the price, but not the shipping.