IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Winning offer was $130. Anyone get it?

That was actually me. I was looking for a Super Pro to add to my fledgling collection and i figured if I could get it at my offer price along with the rest of the lot, i would be satisfied. Having said that, I'm not going to be collecting things like manuals so if anyone still wants that Checkers manual I'm more than willing to send it off.

JasonlikesINTV... I saw that you mentioned it above but couldn't tell if that meant you were looking for the manual yourself. I also saw that Atari_Bill mentioned it as well. I'm more than willing to let one of you guys have it once I get the lot in the mail. I just want to be fair to whoever truly expressed the interest first.

Thanks!

That was actually me. I was looking for a Super Pro to add to my fledgling collection and i figured if I could get it at my offer price along with the rest of the lot, i would be satisfied. Having said that, I'm not going to be collecting things like manuals so if anyone still wants that Checkers manual I'm more than willing to send it off.

JasonlikesINTV... I saw that you mentioned it above but couldn't tell if that meant you were looking for the manual yourself. I also saw that Atari_Bill mentioned it as well. I'm more than willing to let one of you guys have it once I get the lot in the mail. I just want to be fair to whoever truly expressed the interest first.

Thanks!

Congrats on the pickup! The Super Pro System is a pretty cool console variant and it looks like you got some decent games with it. I already found a B&W Checkers manual a while back, but I'm sure you'll have some interest in it.

Thanks!

I would definitely be interested in the manual if you'd like to work out a deal!! Pm me if you'd like. Edited by Atari_Bill