IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

All this talk of the INTV Corp variants makes me wonder what the rarity of Lock N Chase from INTV Corp is. We opened up one to see if it was the 6K ROM, but it was not. Thinking it was probably common, I was holding them back to see if I could get Mike Winans to sign them (he shows up to gatherings once in a while, but is not always terribly responsive to emails, etc).

I probably would have bid on it, but I already have one and knew you were both bids ;-)

Sea Battle is surprisingly tough to find a though I bet that once you do find one it's sealed. A surprising number of the ones I've seen are sealed. Actually, there was a member a while back that found a sealed 6-pack and was selling them for around $30 each IIRC.

I've been on the hunt for this and Sea Battle boxes for the longest time. I regularly check lots looking for them with no luck. That's how I found the INTV Backgammon ? I just have not been able to find INTV Snafu or Sea Battle boxes.

Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack is definitely one of the hardest of these to find. Math Fun as well, though I suspect there are more out there than one would think. I'd add Basketball and Armor Battle too. I've only seen one other sealed one (Backgammon) and a birdie told me the seal was ripped somewhat. I can't remember if that one went for $50 or $100, but possibly a record for a FCTvVO rariant. I'm guessing this LV P&B will do quite well.

add this to the very short list of sealed FCTVVO's

• Like 2

I've been on the hunt for this and Sea Battle boxes for the longest time. I regularly check lots looking for them with no luck. That's how I found the INTV Backgammon I just have not been able to find INTV Snafu or Sea Battle boxes.

Ditto on the Sea Battle hunt, I follow the same process, hoping it's hidden enough in a lot that it won't be spotted (unfortunately too many eagle eyed collectors here ) ... I pulled back on that lot with INTV Backgammon much to my later regret. When you get down to the last couple it's the hardest... depends on how much you want to break the bank I guess.

I have a sealed FCTVVO MLB. Maybe if we all combine our collections we would have a complete sealed FCTVVO set? Perhaps Cmart or BBWW already have completed one?

Lol, maybe. So just to recap, these have been found sealed:

Armor Battle

Backgammon

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack

MLB

Any others?

Armor Battle

Backgammon

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack

MLB

NBA

Come on, guys. Let's form Voltron Intelli-tron :D

I have NIS FCTTVO Math Fun that I will NOT be selling, since I don't have a second CIB. I have all but Basketball just from going through the stuff in the office that Keith had accumulated (though I suppose one or more COULD have been mine to begin with)

I have NIS FCTTVO Math Fun that I will NOT be selling, since I don't have a second CIB. I have all but Basketball just from going through the stuff in the office that Keith had accumulated (though I suppose one or more COULD have been mine to begin with)

Hmmmm. Trying to recall if I have more than one Math Fun ?

This is probably the wrong thread, but I have an extra CIB Learning Fun II that I will probably put up in the next week or two, but first I am wondering if I could possibly get a Learning Fun I plus something in a trade. LF I (and Spiker) are my two missing games, though I have some without boxes (mostly 3rd party, but also Stadium Mud Buggies)

This is probably the wrong thread, but I have an extra CIB Learning Fun II that I will probably put up in the next week or two, but first I am wondering if I could possibly get a Learning Fun I plus something in a trade. LF I (and Spiker) are my two missing games, though I have some without boxes (mostly 3rd party, but also Stadium Mud Buggies)

Pretty sure you could get a CIB LF1 for your LF2. LF2 is definitely the harder to find of the two, though I think they're comparable in price. Slight edge to LF2.

I'd expect nothing less from that seller. I honestly can't believe anyone would seriously buy anything from this guy.

MOTU's not even complete...

shame, shame, shame

What other ones do you not have CIB?

What other ones do you not have CIB?

I don't fully have my list updated from some that I have purchased but not yet received.

I don't have Atarisoft Pac-Man, but I do have INTV. (I have an Atarisoft box, but no cartridge)

I only have Donkey Kong in a box from Coleco, but I have all but Zaxxon and Turbo from CBS (I have all the Coleco carts)

I don't have boxes for Fathom, Safecracker, Tropical Trouble, Truckin' or White Water. I may have recently purchased one of those

I don't have boxes for Blockade Runner or Sewer Sam, but I have recently purchased one of those

I have a repro box for Congo Bongo.

I am missing ten Sears and quite a few Intellivision Inc variations