IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

It was a crazy one. I think that's a record for an Inty console. You're still going to PRGE though aren't you?

Still planing on it. Don't have anything new except a divorce though...thats not a very good game on the Intellivision. Leisure Suit Larry would be a better port, but I prefer port to whine.

Still planing on it. Don't have anything new except a divorce though...thats not a very good game on the Intellivision. Leisure Suit Larry would be a better port, but I prefer port to whine.

Sorry to hear that. That's a club with an unpleasant initial ritual, having been through it myself.

I will be pulling down most of my for sale items tomorrow since I will not be available to fulfill for a couple of week as I go to PRGE (and then to Seattle to visit my son). Will put them back up along with more items when I get back.

Edited by BSRSteve

I will be pulling down most of my for sale items tomorrow since I will not be available to fulfill for a couple of week as I go to PRGE (and then to Seattle to visit my son). Will put them back up along with more items when I get back.

Have fun visiting family in Seattle. There are a couple Seattle folks on AtariAge that will be at PRGE as well (myself included).

Bring your copy to PRGE, Steve Roney will be there, maybe some other BSRs, get them to sign in person

Bill Fisher and I will both be there and can sign Space Spartans for sure. I also have several opened copies in variable condition that we can sign in person.

• Like 1

What I meant to say was..... you said they were 10x the value, were these offered somewhere for $12 to AtariAge members and I missed it?

Are there anymore for sale on here?

We had them up for $20, I think. IIRC, I auctioned the best copy, and then sold the rest for just under that price. (At least that is what I am doing with some other items). This purchase, along with the Slap Shot bagged copies is what caused me to ban this buyer, though in general I wouldn't mind him bidding on auctions.

• Like 1

Very optimistic seller listing four NIB games for a cool $999.99... or Best Offer! https://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-RARE-Intellivision-Lot-Still-In-Store-Package-SEALED-Can-Be-Graded-PERFECT/273513483058?hash=item3faeac8b32:g:dEwAAOSwElxbx~Uu:sc:USPSPriority!33332!US!-1:rk:2:pf:0

But I don't think I've ever seen the games in that hard plastic shell with a hang tab (from Target!).

Has anybody else seen these before?

Im a little surprised nobody mentioned this from the recent eBay auction. Maybe because it made no mention of Intellivision in the title but here is my recent pickup. Showed up in better condition than I had anticipated. Not sure its totally complete, but Im still very happy to add something Ive looked for for so long. Now if I could just manage to find the companion piece ?

post-14461-0-31596300-1539912410_thumb.jpeg

• Like 10

Im a little surprised nobody mentioned this from the recent eBay auction. Maybe because it made no mention of Intellivision in the title but here is my recent pickup. Showed up in better condition than I had anticipated. Not sure its totally complete, but Im still very happy to add something Ive looked for for so long. Now if I could just manage to find the companion piece ?

FBDD00D4-9355-4CE6-B204-C99778070764.jpeg

Awesome find! Make sure to connect with Steve about which manuals were included for the master list.

FBDD00D4-9355-4CE6-B204-C99778070764.jpeg

:o I must have missed that one, but excellent find! I'll send you my list of PC manual part numbers for comparison. That looks like a pretty complete set, so curious to see the mix of manuals in the lot. I'm missing that catalog/flyer too :lust: