IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I doubt this is probably anything significant, but I had never seen this version before and took a shot that it might be a bit of a rarity. I still haven't been able to find a picture of this exact one online after doing some searching. Part # 2609-0920 (D). Anyone have any info on it? Interesting that there are no Intellivision markings on the unit itself and no label on the cartridge. Very generic looking overlays in the controllers as well (if they are overlays). Looking forward to getting this to investigate further.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MATTEL-Electronics-Intellivision-Master-Component-Operating-Instruction-Manual/264013514550?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Pretty sure that's one of the fairly early manuals. I think my 111 unit came with that.

Nice find!

Now I gotta go check... I have either a (D) or (E) or both, and have wondered if (A), (B), and © are to be found... I'm positive I have at least one version that shows a TV on the front. Love how it mentions that the TV is not included.

EDIT: OK, (D) and (E) are present in the binder, but then it hops to -G2. Not sure if there is a -G1 version … and then of course there are the potential U.S.A. and Hong Kong versions … and I shudder to think of how many foreign market versions there are for the console manuals! Help a guy out, here!

Also: Version (E) does NOT have the TV on the front, and has logos on the console -- much closer to the more familiar versions of the manual.

Edited by intvsteve

Finally got back from my detour to Seattle and started relisting some of my auctions that I took down before I left.

Also added a new one with six assorted versions of Championship Tennis: https://www.ebay.com/itm/302940594811

More coming tomorrow as I have my free October listings to use as much as I can in two days.

• Like 3

Nice find!

Now I gotta go check... I have either a (D) or (E) or both, and have wondered if (A), (B), and © are to be found... I'm positive I have at least one version that shows a TV on the front. Love how it mentions that the TV is not included.

EDIT: OK, (D) and (E) are present in the binder, but then it hops to -G2. Not sure if there is a -G1 version and then of course there are the potential U.S.A. and Hong Kong versions and I shudder to think of how many foreign market versions there are for the console manuals! Help a guy out, here!

Also: Version (E) does NOT have the TV on the front, and has logos on the console -- much closer to the more familiar versions of the manual.

I have lots of manuals. I'll try to dig them out this week.

I doubt this is probably anything significant, but I had never seen this version before and took a shot that it might be a bit of a rarity. I still haven't been able to find a picture of this exact one online after doing some searching. Part # 2609-0920 (D). Anyone have any info on it? Interesting that there are no Intellivision markings on the unit itself and no label on the cartridge. Very generic looking overlays in the controllers as well (if they are overlays). Looking forward to getting this to investigate further.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MATTEL-Electronics-Intellivision-Master-Component-Operating-Instruction-Manual/264013514550?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

This is the manual that came with my boxed DEMO ONLY unit. The back of the box has no info at the bottom telling where is was made. I get home tomorrow from California and will post pics then.

Not IBM, not brand new, not sealed. Three strikes and yerrrr out.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2640188591441?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=264018859144&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Also not "big box" - that term is used to refer to PC games with... big boxes. Boxes roughly the size of a DVD case don't count.

If it was actually the PC Night Stalker, though, it would absolutely be worth the price!

Hey, guys.

Thinking about selling some of my duplicate IntelligentVision CIBs. I'll have to look through my extras box and list what's available. Just figured if anyone here is looking for those, I'd rather sell them directly here to folks I know than go the ebay route.

• Like 3

Check out this "Monster Deal"

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1234733443111?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=123473344311&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I just sent the seller this “general question about your item”:

$2,499.99 for a $70 game that’s still available? Where do you get the hallucinogenic drugs you’re clearly ingesting at a dangerously high level to make you think $2,499.99 is a fair price? Is it because of the ‘custom’ VHS case you shoved the butchered remains of what was once a nice box into? Congratulations. You’ve won the Biggest Intellivision Resale Gouger Award for 2018! Good luck with your sales...

EDIT: If I get a reply I'll post it here (don't hold your breath)

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

Edited by nurmix
  • Like 6

Nice one, nurmix. That was borderline poetry :lolblue:

And... I got a reply!

:-D

He'll be getting a follow up from me shortly.

To: nurmix

Subject: Re: nurmix has sent a question about item #123473344311, ending on Dec-06-18 09:09:34 PST - Princess Quest For The intellivision Homebrew - (CR)

Sent Date: Nov-07-18 06:31:38 PST

Dear nurmix,

Well first off, I would like to thank my parents. Without them drinking heavily during the entire pregnancy I would not have developed to the person i am today to receive this award. Second, I would normally thank God however from the context of your message i can clearly see that I am speaking to him directly. Third, Drugs.....mmmmmmmm. Actually we just raised the price to this astronomical price because we havent tested it yet and dont want anyone to buy it before we run through the game thoroughly. So instead of pulling the listing and redoing it, we would rather gain attention then lower it back down to a proper price. ( Dont worry, oh Messiah of intellivision pricing, we will check with you first before proceeding to make sure it meets your standards. Would hate for another vicious message be sent to us, keeping us up at night questioning how we ever got 11,000 feedback successfully before knowing who you are). Anyway, theres the scoop. Dont driving on the wrong side of the highway, would hate to lose a lovely person such as yourself from leaving this planet. Best of luck Policing the world in ignorance. Matt

- monster-deals3

Sorry to interrupt all this fun discussion of crazy prices, but I have just put up a couple more things (with more coming this afternoon, I hope):

Basic Cassette & Cartridge for Intellivision Keyboard Component with extra tape - https://www.ebay.com/itm/302949530852

(This is my last one of these)

Slam Dunk Super Pro Basketball (INTV Corporation) for Intellivision - https://www.ebay.com/itm/302949542819

Loose cartridges with both label styles, as well as a few loose copies of the instructions, each available separately.