IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Eh, it wouldn't take too much to square that back into shape. Then again, people might just want to wait for the one I have to hit the market. I've got a ton of stuff I will be unloading next month via trade/eBay.

I assume you would have to take it out of shrink to square it up. I had a "NIS" Space Spartans that was in worse shape than that, so I opened it up and took out the manual, overlay and cartridge and put them into a better empty box I had.

Yep, it was how they were done early on. Vectrex carts were too uncommon to sacrifice for homebrews.

So the intellivision ones worked good until Sean Kelly I think was the first to have a mold made to make new ones. I think he had to do like 10,000 or something. Then more colors got made as the scene grew :)

• Like 1

Link?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/y-bot/m.html?item=153383393605&hash=item23b65cd945%3Ag%3AFugAAOSwOttcafww&redirect=mobile&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I will only take the two percent of the selling price for this

p.s.: apart from jokes, I'm sorry that you are selling your amazing collection, Toby. Good luck

Yeah, sorry to see that happening. There are a few gems in there I wish I could lay hands on, but assuredly they'll fly past my budget.

What's kitty's name?

Anyhow, hopefully this is "just" a decision based on pruning a large collection, and not driven by more difficult circumstances, as others have said.