IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Sorry to see youre getting out Toby. There are some big ones on your list that should be interesting to watch. Best of luck with your sales, I suspect there are a couple of items youre yet to list that Ill definitely be interested in.

Don't you already have 5 of each of those? ;)

Our kitty is named Templeton Ichabod and hea A Scottish fold. Temmy for short. Nothing crazy going on in my life I just dont have the disposable income I once did and I cant keep up with all the new releases and cant afford the things that are missing from my collection. It bums me out to not actively collect. I still love old video games but I am ready to move this stuff on to a new home. Its been a big part of my life for the last 20-something years. Excited to pay off my commuter car loan and throw some money at my 1964 Ford Falcon. What wil I do with the other tens of thousands I will end up with? I dunno yet. Be responsible and put some money in a retirement fund? Maybe, but probably not.

• Like 3

Hi BSRSteve!

Do you combine shipping for more than one boxed game purchased? I might have an interest in 2-3 boxed Inty games for sale on eBay. I'm in Summerville, SC and have bought from you before.

Thanks!

Blaine

Yes, I combine shipping, either by making an invoice or refunding excess

Hi all,

I just put up a factory sealed Intellivision II on ebay. Happy bidding.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202604170368

I just added a Computer Module (ECS) factory sealed also.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202604183928

Boxed System Changer (NOT FACTORY SEALED)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202604224002

Edited by Humblejack

Did any of you guys win any of Ybots Intellivision auctions yesterday?

Some Homebrews went for pretty low prices. I didn't try too hard but was outbid for Intelligentvision Same Game and Robots and Minehunter, both of which went for under $140.

Not a bad pickup for someone! It was a good chance for folks to pick up some hard to find games or to improve your existing collection. Great stuff!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Did any of you guys win any of Ybots Intellivision auctions yesterday?

Some Homebrews went for pretty low prices. I didn't try too hard but was outbid for Intelligentvision Same Game and Robots and Minehunter, both of which went for under $140.

Not a bad pickup for someone! It was a good chance for folks to pick up some hard to find games or to improve your existing collection. Great stuff!!! :thumbsup:

I bid on RR and LoL. But that got over my budget.

I bid on I think 7 and won 1. I think the 3 titles I have no version of will continue to haunt me for a long time still lol

Prices were all over though. Stuff still available new selling for 2-3 times it's cost. Stuff out of print for many years not selling or selling for opening bid.

But then 5-6 going crazy as expected and probably pulling in as much as the rest combined!

Also looks like the game with no name is out of the bag.

I really wanted to win Temmy, the best stuff is always nfs!:)