IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Yeah, there are two 4-Trii (silly affectation there!) missing from my collection - Philly Classic and LTO. Didn't win either one. TBH didn't even try on the Philly Classic - that rocketed up pretty high early, and had a booster shot at the end there. Wasn't too far out on the LTO version, but oh well.

Didn't go hard after the Intellicart -- glad you got it BBWW. It's nifty, and you can use it from the LTO Flash! UI Software, too. In fact, the UI worked w/ Intellicart before LTO Flash! itself. Gave me a chance to discover all the ick of serial port behaviors with FTDI chips on Mac before we had the final hardware.

• Like 1

I have to confess, I'm ashamed... I placed several tactical bids for the items I miss and for the ones I want for other reasons and thought "well, let's wait until Monday and see how bloody the battle will be. I will fight tooth and nail to the end!". And then... I forgot about the auctions!!!!! And only remembered about them when I saw the e-mails from eBay "the item has been sold", "the item has been sold", "the item has been sold"...

multiple times s#*t s#*t s#*t

• Like 3

I have to confess, I'm ashamed... I placed several tactical bids for the items I miss and for the ones I want for other reasons and thought "well, let's wait until Monday and see how bloody the battle will be. I will fight tooth and nail to the end!". And then... I forgot about the auctions!!!!! And only remembered about them when I saw the e-mails from eBay "the item has been sold", "the item has been sold", "the item has been sold"...

I've done that on so many occasions myself. Always kicking myself afterwords too. Missed out on a lot of good items over the years that way.

• Like 1

That's ok brother,i am sure we have all done the same thing!

There is always next time. No shame in a well meant bid you can follow through on if you win.

• Like 1

My Ebay blocked bidder list is deep! I didnt really look at the reasons. Its always entered wrong amount but then they dont re-bid.

You might already be doing this, but I keep a separate list of why I blocked someone since I won't remember why a few months later (just an eBay id and 1 line saying why in a text file). That way if they contact me or for times when I share my blocked-buyer list, I have something to back it up with. This might be overkill but it makes me feel confident that I did the right thing.

Choosing when to block a buyer due to bid retraction is tricky. On one hand, I want to believe that they made an honest mistake. On the other, there are bidders who are known to abuse the system. You probably have a better system than I do, but I block buyers who 1) have retracted twice with me or 2) retract on a price well below market value (ex: retract on a $15 bid for an auction expected to exceed $100) or 3) give a stupid explanation. Other retractors likely won't get blocked but will be looked at with squinty eyes.

Hi all, I have an extra copy of the Board/Box/Manual/Overlay/Label for Mystic Castle, Super Pro Baseball, and Fight for the cup Id like to sell or trade. I picked them up to keep to sell/trade for those that missed the narrow window. I also have the box/manual/overlays set for Fight for the Cup (no board). Please PM me or discuss here. Ill put them on eBay soon if no offers, but Id rather we all get better deals here on the forums. I didnt know they were going for what Tobys sold for... and the wife and I are expecting a new Future Intellivision player due in April, and Id like to do what I can to extend her maternity leave (selling). Besides, so many new things for intellivision have been released...

• Like 3

You should make a new thread for this, it might get overlooked in this one, I know lots of people will be interested in these.

Hi all, I have an extra copy of the Board/Box/Manual/Overlay/Label for Mystic Castle, Super Pro Baseball, and Fight for the cup Id like to sell or trade. I picked them up to keep to sell/trade for those that missed the narrow window. I also have the box/manual/overlays set for Fight for the Cup (no board). Please PM me or discuss here. Ill put them on eBay soon if no offers, but Id rather we all get better deals here on the forums. I didnt know they were going for what Tobys sold for... and the wife and I are expecting a new Future Intellivision player due in April, and Id like to do what I can to extend her maternity leave (selling). Besides, so many new things for intellivision have been released...

Congratulations!

What are you in need of. :-)

Hello, I hope you can help me. I have a couple items i would like to put up on Ebay, but have no Idea what to ask for them. First is an complete unused set of Psycho Stormtroopers overlays I won from him in a contest in 2004. They are in perfect shape. The second item is a USB "Classic Game Controller" from Shiny Technologies that I bought at the same time. It has the adapter to put two intellivision controllers on. I know both are pretty rare, but have no idea what they are worth, Any ideas? I could also just put them on the Marketplace on this site, but I would at least like an idea what to ask. Any information would be appreciated

post-67784-0-19122000-1551736370.jpg

post-67784-0-74312900-1551736380.jpg