IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

You bought multiple copies of games and sold the copies. You are a reseller, there is no discussion about that. Maybe you are selling off your stuff completely today, but you have a dark history. And you surely remember we had talks like this before, because it really sickens me how people like you make profit out of the sweet work of others. A ton of profit btw. 700 Dollars, lol.

Edit: Dealing fair, grabbing money out of the community, lol. As I said before: Just another greedy reseller. And one with a long and known past of reselling stuff.

Edited by Ignorama

Sorry ignorama, but there really is nothing wrong with selling something you own. It would be one thing if mjarnold7 bought a bunch of copies and created a shortage to profit from but he didn't. Everyone here has sold off extras of things and there is nothing wrong with that.

The entire notion of "grabbing money out of the community" is silly. If someone in the community accepts his price then he didn't "take" anything from them. They chose to accept his price. No one is forcing anyone to buy video games. It's called a free market.

• Like 1

Its called reselling, because he bought several copies to resell and grow his collection for years, he admitted that already in the past. If its okay for you: Fine. I disagree, but its your choice.

Everyone here has sold off extras of things and there is nothing wrong with that.

I actually did it myself. For the price I paid for it, because as a collector I wont make profit out of artificial (note: Its not about selling Spiker for 60 bucks, its about brandnew homebrew collectibles) rarities I hoarded. And especially not even thinking to buy several copies to sell some of for hundreds of dollars. You dont blame it, well I do.

Edited by Ignorama

Its called reselling, because he bought several copies to resell and grow his collection for years, he admitted that already in the past. If its okay for you: Fine. I disagree, but its your choice.

I actually did it myself. For the price I paid for it, because as a collector I wont make profit out of artificial (note: Its not about selling Spiker for 60 bucks, its about brandnew homebrew collectibles) rarities I hoarded. And especially not even thinking to buy several copies to sell some of for hundreds of dollars. You dont blame it, well I do.

I bought ONE extra copy of SOME games. And yes, eventually I sold and put the money towards other games I wanted for my collection. "Admitted"? I didn't know I was in a court of law. I think everyone here on AA that has bought from me (and that I have bought from) would say I was fair......but you're entitled to your opinion......sorry you feel the way you do, happy collecting!

Edited by mjarnold7

I have bought and resold games too. A good part of my collection was financed by buying two copies of some games when they came out. I don't do it any longer as I'm happy with my collection.

• Like 1

I never even considered to finance my collection like this. But I was lucky to find some people here who gave me insane prices or trades to come closer to my goal of 125. I said it before, especially cmart and scalpel gave me awesome deals!

Glad I could help. :)

• Like 2

I dunno... Still waiting for my cmart Brand Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Intelly Goodie Box.

That's a thing, right? Like everyone here gets one of those? ... Guys?!?

Lol. I just saw it like a half hour ago. Just need to pack it up and send it.

Nice find. $60 for a boxed Inty 1 and boxed games is a great deal. Too bad the $46 in shipping pushes it over the $100 mark. Estimate puts shipping delivery at three weeks out at that price too. Wow.

Isn't the Backgammon FCTVVO version a big deal? I can't remember for sure. Seems like there was some recent discussion about it in the past few months or so.