IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

59 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

Ugh. Nice way to unnecessarily squish a Spiker box. These did not come shrink wrapped 

4 minutes ago, stupus said:

Do we know for sure none did come sealed?

If anyone were to have a legit 1 it would be legendary collector mike etler. I at least dont think he would be faking a sealed one on purpose.

Not saying he did it to fake one. Sean Kelly shrink wrapped LF2 to protect them and stated as much in his auctions. According to Keith none of the late release stuff was shrink wrapped and that's been borne out I believe across all those games. Some stores certainly shrink wrapped games after the fact though. ??‍♂️

• Like 2

Right, i know sean shrink wrapped stuff he bought in bulk way back to protect it.These from etler definitely look like older wrap....he also has a smb. But if keith said none of them were thats about as good as we can get to possibly know.

These are probably store wrapped then....strange no stickers though. And sad its damaging them, they look like nice copies otherwise.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Lathe26 said:

An Intellivision console with a rather low serial number for RH serial number series (though not the lowest known).  Also rather dirty for one supposedly kept in a carry-case.

https://www.ebay.de/ulk/itm/383143201979

For a German Intellivision it has a rather high number. I have consoles around 15,000.

OK, I have to say it's rather unusual. My consoles are all P2 models, not RH. So it seems to be something special. 

Edited by Intymike

2 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

An Intellivision console with a rather low serial number for RH serial number series (though not the lowest known).  Also rather dirty for one supposedly kept in a carry-case.

https://www.ebay.de/ulk/itm/383143201979

I mean how hard would it to be to give it a quick dusting? Seriously. ??

On 9/9/2019 at 9:27 PM, MauAnouk2012 said:

This is what the link looks like

Istantanea_2019-09-09_15-24-49.thumb.png.91328e10899a5c1119a1c1ea2f8f1887.png

You logged on (I see that in the upper right corner), ebay.com knows that you don't live in the US and doesn't show you the items which are shipped to US only. Even though you log out the cookies will let ebay.com recognize you. Try again in incognito mode: thar way the cookies won't work and ebay won't recognize you

As for the German console with the RH serial number I found this box on my shelf.

But when I opened it there was a P2 console inside (although with a nice low number).

I will probably bid for the RH console. It seems to be a different version as my other consoles. It doesn't have the cut outs for the side buttons of the controllers. 

IMG_3011.JPG

fullsizeoutput_4e43.jpeg