IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

17 minutes ago, Intymike said:

Yes, way above my range. But it is a very rare item. Did you see the serial number: 630. Maybe, someday I find one on a local flea market for 10 Euros.  :)  

Yes I noticed the low Serial although I imagine they are all low as there were very few of them made. Lol!

i hope you do find one super cheap one day. ?

Foiled yet again on a a game lot that included two FCTVVO games... https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-24-INTELLIVISION-VIDEO-GAMES-PLUS-VOICE-SYNTHESIS-MODULE-/143383928004?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=DAq0pBTjIlcj8WsOD89%2FGrk6yZw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

I guess $104.77 isn't crazy, I figured that each one was worth @$40 plus the commons.... and once it went over $100 I made one last impulse bid but still lost.  Hoping to get lucky and find them for less at some point.     

6 hours ago, mojotv67 said:

Foiled yet again on a a game lot that included two FCTVVO games... https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-24-INTELLIVISION-VIDEO-GAMES-PLUS-VOICE-SYNTHESIS-MODULE-/143383928004?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=DAq0pBTjIlcj8WsOD89%2FGrk6yZw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

I guess $104.77 isn't crazy, I figured that each one was worth @$40 plus the commons.... and once it went over $100 I made one last impulse bid but still lost.  Hoping to get lucky and find them for less at some point.     

There’s actually at least 3 in there - Backgammon, Poker, Armor Battle.  I’m guessing a few sports ones could be as well. 

18 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

There’s actually at least 3 in there - Backgammon, Poker, Armor Battle.  I’m guessing a few sports ones could be as well. 

13 hours ago, intellivotion said:

and that FCTvVO Armor Battle is also a bit more special: it has a printing error

Oh man.... I didn't even see Armor Battle was there too...  ?  Have to make sure I wear my ? so as not to miss anything.  

This is a crosspost from a thread I’ve just created, I’m going to leave this here too as it seems relevant! :)

Long time lurker here, this site has been the holy grail for information on my Intellivision and other consoles over the many years - everything from finding great deals to getting carts working again and I couldn’t be more grateful.

Alas, I’m finding myself having to “declutter” as my wife puts it as we’ve just moved into an apartment with significantly less space.

Therefore I’ve recently put a good chunk of my Intellivision collection on eBay with the hopes of freeing up some space (and helping out with the rent!).

There are 25 titles online on my account now, all in boxes (great condition) and mostly complete (2-3 are missing 1 Overlay).

I have a handful of more rare titles including The Dreadnought Factor, Mind Strike, some intellivoice games and a good number of Canadian Editions for the true collectors among you! 

I’ll leave a link below, though I’m not sure how to create a link for all my available listings, so it’ll be a link to The Dreadnought Factor listing, where you can then follow the link to my profile from there and see the other 24 listings I have up.

Thanks for the support over the years (unbeknownst to yourselves haha) and I’ll try to engage a bit more in the years to come.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/706-53473-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=202780969618&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229529&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

7 hours ago, AndyHa_NE said:

Long time lurker here, this site has been the holy grail for information on my Intellivision and other consoles over the many years - everything from finding great deals to getting carts working again and I couldn’t be more grateful.

Thanks for the support over the years (unbeknownst to yourselves haha) and I’ll try to engage a bit more in the years to come.

Welcome to the forum!  Always nice to have new folks joining the discussion.  Good luck on the sales.

57 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Welcome to the forum!  Always nice to have new folks joining the discussion.  Good luck on the sales.

Appreciate it!

its funny, I’ve been around the site for a number of years now, but it never seemed remotely appropriate to join in on the conversation until now.

I need to value my own input a bit more perhaps! Haha

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AndyHa_NE said:

Appreciate it!

its funny, I’ve been around the site for a number of years now, but it never seemed remotely appropriate to join in on the conversation until now.

I need to value my own input a bit more perhaps! Haha

Welcome! If you looked at most of Rev’s posts and my posts you’d quickly realize most of us gave up on thinking our posts had to have value long ago. ???

• Like 2

On 9/23/2019 at 2:27 AM, mojotv67 said:

So, 5 games ended up being included with FCTVVO all in great shape with no spine damage.   I was thinking it might be 6, but the Basketball wasn’t oddly enough. With the Basketball I have, looks like that leaves me searching for Math & Checkers. The hunt continues....

1DFCBFAB-45DC-4B86-8FDE-980F9C10BE19.jpeg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

So, 5 games ended up being included with FCTVVO all in great shape with no spine damage.   I was thinking it might be 6, but the Basketball wasn’t oddly enough. With the Basketball I have, looks like that leaves me searching for Math & Checkers. The hunt continues....

1DFCBFAB-45DC-4B86-8FDE-980F9C10BE19.jpeg

Nice acquisition! Those last two will be tough, especially Checkers.

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Nice acquisition! Those last two will be tough, especially Checkers.

Really?, I would have thought checkers was common as it was a pack in with the console when sold in australia and I always assumed the same happened in the res of the world. The boxes here were printed as draughts but the manual was checkers.

5 hours ago, Utopia said:

Really?, I would have thought checkers was common as it was a pack in with the console when sold in australia and I always assumed the same happened in the res of the world. The boxes here were printed as draughts but the manual was checkers.

He’s talking about the Checkers with the ‘For color tv viewing only’ in very small print at the top. The boxes with these were very early runs. 

10 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

He’s talking about the Checkers with the ‘For color tv viewing only’ in very small print at the top. The boxes with these were very early runs. 

Thanks for clarifying that, so many versions.

Edited by Utopia