IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

12 hours ago, save2600 said:

Anybody here have a super nice and not yellowed Sears SVA they care to part with for much less or trade for some Intellivision homebrews? Have wanted one for a while...

I contacted him but he won't ship to the US so by the time you have someone willing to ship buy it and add the extra shipping I don't think it would be all that great of a deal but still may be worth it to some.

On 9/30/2019 at 2:05 PM, Atari_Bill said:

I tried for a couple of things he had but last second snipes by new pretty new users took me out. Enough for me to consider him a bit fishy. 

I've followed a few of his auctions and items sell for outrageous prices and then sometime later he has the same items for sale again.  Fishy indeed... 

12 hours ago, rietveld said:

Misread. Thanks. I am interested in this but not at that price.    

Yeah, I don't own one and can't really afford one, but I'd probably only pay under $200 for a used one and $500 max for a sealed one.  That said, I wouldn't pay either of those prices since I don't really want one that bad ?.  FYI, that seller is a member here if you wanted to try to work out a trade or deal outside of eBay.

9 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Yeah, I don't own one and can't really afford one, but I'd probably only pay under $200 for a used one and $500 max for a sealed one.  That said, I wouldn't pay either of those prices since I don't really want one that bad ?.  FYI, that seller is a member here if you wanted to try to work out a trade or deal outside of eBay.

I thinnk $500 would be the max my wife would be ok with me spending unless I sold something to pay the difference. 

I have the more common atari2600 version attached to my system changer and intv2. Just thought the intv1 would look good with this one.