IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

On 10/12/2019 at 5:31 AM, JasonlikesINTV said:

Yeah, I don't own one and can't really afford one, but I'd probably only pay under $200 for a used one and $500 max for a sealed one.  That said, I wouldn't pay either of those prices since I don't really want one that bad ?.  FYI, that seller is a member here if you wanted to try to work out a trade or deal outside of eBay.

Actually, it was sold for a lot of money. 

IMO, $500 is a fair price for a used (and loose) one today.

7 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

wow this game is barely released and already resellers on eBay are gouging  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Spiker-Super-Pro-Volleyball-Intellivision-2019-Factory-Sealed/113921105110?hash=item1a863a1cd6:g:YtAAAOSwWNNdoRTV

BSRSteve  you might want to list some there yourself.

Yah four bidders north of $100. They could have bought it directly for a lot less. Hopefully Steve can list some copies so they don't need to overpay.

• Like 1

Check this one out:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/INTELLIVISION/283643417128?hash=item420a771228:g:Nf4AAOSwTbRdpMxp

I'll never understand why people try to sell an Intellivision for a ridiculous price like this.  $500 for a 2609 with a beat up box and only 1 game included?  I think that's crazy.  Do you guys agree that's way too much or am I wrong?

Edited by IntyFanMatt

2 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Check this one out:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/INTELLIVISION/283643417128?hash=item420a771228:g:Nf4AAOSwTbRdpMxp

I'll never understand why people try to sell an Intellivision for a ridiculous price like this.  $500 for a 2609 with a beat up box and only 1 game included?  I think that's crazy.  Do you guys agree that's way too much or am I wrong?

Maybe if it was perfect and sealed but that’s $75 tops. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 2:53 AM, rietveld said:

I made an offer for it...he did not want to budge.

1 minute ago, BBWW said:

Yes - It has the styrofoam but not the cardboard sleeve. I have the manual and paperwork. I may just assemble a Faux box from photos.

Yes, could be nice. I could take pictures but there is the protection but I think you could ask to some guys here to take pictures for you ?

To Cmart604 : Sorry, sorry for the delay, I will answer you quickly !

6 minutes ago, scalpel said:

Yes, could be nice. I could take pictures but there is the protection but I think you could ask to some guys here to take pictures for you ?

To Cmart604 : Sorry, sorry for the delay, I will answer you quickly !

Cmart will send me high res photos.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking...not even $100 for that.  It's just way out of touch to try to sell it for $500.  Amuses me what people try to sell things for.

Yah part of me wants to message them and say "hey, not to be a jerk but you're so far away from what this is worth that it's laughable" lol. ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Yah part of me wants to message them and say "hey, not to be a jerk but you're so far away from what this is worth that it's laughable" lol. ?

I don't think that makes you a jerk at all. Some people simply do not know the value of their items and need to be educated. Granted, they could just do some basic research and see what things go for but there's no cure for lazy it seems. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Check this one out:

I just listed one of my Inty's on eBay for $12,368! So far, not one bite... maybe I should raise the price a little?  

I agree... the garbage I see on eBay now for insane money is like watching a Barret Jackson auction.  You know the car is worth a case of cheap beer... but yet some knuckle-head is willing to drop his whole 401K on it because it looks like the first car he 'had a go in' with Sweet Sally Mae.

I largely gave up on eBay unless I see something really cheap, or listed as non-working, knowing I can fix it.  Maybe I'll get lucky and it comes with a dust cover, a semi-rare game... or a nice box.

Edited by IMBerzerk
  • Haha 1