IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I'm not a cheap collector but $2500 for an un-boxed Playcable with just one bit having started at $1000 is foolish or bogus. As to the $500+ dollars for Ghost Busters... a brand new release... there are times when I freakin' hate this hobby.

22 minutes ago, BBWW said:

I'm not a cheap collector but $2500 for an un-boxed Playcable with just one bit having started at $1000 is foolish or bogus. As to the $500+ dollars for Ghost Busters... a brand new release... there are times when I freakin' hate this hobby.

Boxed stuff seems to have taken a sharp uptick as of late.  Seems new collectors coming in with money to burn. I know someone new on the Atari board is looking for certain CIB or NIB items and paying probably 5x what they’ve recently sold for. These aren’t rare items either. Just maybe uncommon. 

12 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Boxed stuff seems to have taken a sharp uptick as of late.  Seems new collectors coming in with money to burn. I know someone new on the Atari board is looking for certain CIB or NIB items and paying probably 5x what they’ve recently sold for. These aren’t rare items either. Just maybe uncommon. 

Yeah, the Naked PlayCable just was over the top. What I would have paid was likely over the top. LOL In the end we get what we get and the most cash takes it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, poconojo said:

Just purchased a Sears Intellivision system and games for 60 bucks. Never had a Sears version.s-l225.jpg.8b7e8b472920edccc7e468bd4e1b5bf4.jpg

I believe I saw that one but it looked too good to be true for such a low price.

The unit looks to be in great shape,I hope it works out perfectly for you!

Great pickup!?

18 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I believe I saw that one but it looked too good to be true for such a low price.

The unit looks to be in great shape,I hope it works out perfectly for you!

Great pickup!?

Thanks. I hope it works. The unit looks in really good shape. Now all I need  to get is the LTO flash cart when they are available again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

What am I missing?   Assuming an inside joke.   These are junk?

Unless you are joking, why would you say such a harsh thing.. The Astrosmash and Night Stalker has a bit of chipping the boxes, manuals and overlays are in very nice to fine condition.  May I see your four mint condition painted label carts with everything else (boxes, overlays and manuals) in mint condition?  If you don't have these in your collection they would look very nice on the shelf.  JMO

1 hour ago, Humblejack said:

Unless you are joking, why would you say such a harsh thing.. The Astrosmash and Night Stalker has a bit of chipping the boxes, manuals and overlays are in very nice to fine condition.  May I see your four mint condition painted label carts with everything else (boxes, overlays and manuals) in mint condition?  If you don't have these in your collection they would look very nice on the shelf.  JMO

I was just asking a question because they looked ok to me.   I wasn’t taking shots at anyone or anything.