IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

6 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Is this really that hard to find?  I know Super Cobra in general is one of the tougher ones, but this variant is that much more so?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202901389437?_trksid=p2471758.m4704

5 hours ago, intvsteve said:

Is it the French-Canadian one?  That one CIB is really rare. Whoever gets it needs to send me scans. 

5 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

I know who got it but I’ll let them comment.  I was a little surprised it was that rare. That’s the copy I’ve had for years. For the longest time I thought someone pasted the Atari label on the Inty cart. 

The FC version is freakishly rare and this one is in excellent condition, maybe the best I’ve seen. If you accidentally ended up with this as your version that’s awesome. I honestly don’t know if I’ve seen even ten of these. This probably remains my all time favourite variation. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Ugh, just everything about this listing.  The more I look, the more goofy stuff I find:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223924111712

See, this is where having a very low IQ gets in the way of even having any common sense. ? Just throw it in the garbage. Yikes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1