IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

49 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Someone picked up a HTF Roulette in this lot:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233568074964

Screenshot_20200424-230945.thumb.png.a23f8d79732743533d1b74117bd57298.png

Not only that but ...

“A little bit of research will tell you that these consoles are compatible with Atari joysticks and games. Making a unique vintage gamer piece.”

that is the hard to find Atari compatible console that doesn’t need the system changer.  ?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Spadafermo51 said:

It appears to have a different serial number, and the image of it connected to the TV shows a clearly different image.

Saw this eBay listing this morning: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-video-game-lot/313068141790?hash=item48e450bcde:g:1bUAAOSwWbxeqZ7G

Wondering about the grey Major League Baseball cartridge label:

GreyBaseball.thumb.jpg.19fe00c2b052500c1f2923fffc007d45.jpg

Has anyone seen this before?  With the low quality photo I guess it could be homemade or just a misprint where they ran out of blue ink.  Either way, not sure anyone is paying $50 for a handful of loose carts and overlays.

Edited by BigDumer

6 minutes ago, BigDumer said:

Saw this eBay listing this morning: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-video-game-lot/313068141790?hash=item48e450bcde:g:1bUAAOSwWbxeqZ7G

Has anyone seen this before?  With the low quality photo I guess it could be homemade or just a misprint where they ran out of blue ink.  Either way, not sure anyone is paying $50 for a handful of loose carts and overlays.

Most like it is one of the ultra rare sun-baked and heat/age faded label variants.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, fdr4prez said:

Most like it is one of the ultra rare sun-baked and heat/age faded label variants.

I can see that.  Found a Tennis once that was so faded that it was nearly grey.  I only hesitated since the red appears to be so vibrant but I've seen things like bumper stickers where one colour was totally gone and the other was still good.

10 hours ago, BigDumer said:

Yep I've seen a number of the sports titles end up badly faded and end up looking like that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Who got this?

3A85CA61-BB26-4A93-8E6F-392925957BE1.png

It had a FCTvVO Armor Battle, a FCTvVO Math Fun, a USA Checkers with a full color manual, a USA LV Poker & Blackjack with a full color manual, the early robot box art Demon Attack, and a Sharp Shot with a double label.  None of it was in great condition and it was priced kinda high.  Still a lot of rare variants for a single listing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

It had a FCTvVO Armor Battle, a FCTvVO Math Fun, a USA Checkers with a full color manual, a USA LV Poker & Blackjack with a full color manual, the early robot box art Demon Attack, and a Sharp Shot with a double label.  None of it was in great condition and it was priced kinda high.  Still a lot of rare variants for a single listing.

Yep the checkers had no “insert to line” on the cart and so did space battle & poker. 

it also had a no “insert to line” SNAFU??

He had agreed to sell it to me for $85, and I was awaiting a shipping quote when someone snuck in and bought it between messages with the seller. ;)

4B497D0F-8DD3-450E-8DE5-B1C2E1713F5C.jpeg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Yep the checkers had no “insert to line” on the cart and so did space battle & poker. 

He had agreed to sell it to me for $85, and I was awaiting a shipping quote when someone snuck in and bought it between messages with the seller. ;)

That's awesome.  I've never seen a Snafu with no insert line.  Sorry you lost the auction ☹️

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

That's awesome.  I've never seen a Snafu with no insert line.  Sorry you lost the auction ☹️

This is weird. I was talking to CMart about it. It clearly “looks” like there isn’t an inset line, but the title isn’t a launch title. And the box (trayless) is a newer style. It confused me more than anything. Weird. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

very interesting. They had already started to use remnants