IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

9 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

It had a FCTvVO Armor Battle, a FCTvVO Math Fun, a USA Checkers with a full color manual, a USA LV Poker & Blackjack with a full color manual, the early robot box art Demon Attack, and a Sharp Shot with a double label.  None of it was in great condition and it was priced kinda high.  Still a lot of rare variants for a single listing.

Hi.  It was me.

I was missing Math Fun.       I was also interested in Checkers in non-FCTVVO version but with color booklet and Sharp Shot with double label.

I honestly didn't realize,  that Snafu didn't have the word "Insert to this line".

It was actually a bit of a madness this purchase  ?  .. plus the price with customs and shipping costs for Italy was very high.?
It was time that I was mainly looking for Math Fun FCTVVO.      Indeed, they are not all in good condition, ...patience.

My hope is to be able to sell what I wasn't interested in, even Armor Battle FCTVVO and almost everything else, to be able to recover a part of the price paid, ... above all to convince myself ?  that it was ... a semi / madness. ... and not a whole madness. ?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MauAnouk2012 said:

Hi.  It was me.

I was missing Math Fun.       I was also interested in Checkers in non-FCTVVO version but with color booklet and Sharp Shot with double label.

I honestly didn't realize,  that Snafu didn't have the word "Insert to this line".

It was actually a bit of a madness this purchase  ?  .. plus the price with customs and shipping costs for Italy was very high.?
It was time that I was mainly looking for Math Fun FCTVVO.      Indeed, they are not all in good condition, ...patience.

My hope is to be able to sell what I wasn't interested in, even Armor Battle FCTVVO and almost everything else, to be able to recover a part of the price paid, ... above all to convince myself ?  that it was ... a semi / madness. ... and not a whole madness. ?

Congratulations!  I’m still looking for Math myself.  Hopeful to find one someday...

41 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

This is weird. I was talking to CMart about it. It clearly “looks” like there isn’t an inset line, but the title isn’t a launch title. And the box (trayless) is a newer style. It confused me more than anything. Weird. 

The last game I've seen with no insert line was Word Fun (16th Mattel game released 11/05/80).  Snafu was early 20s and released 10/15/81.  Maybe they still had a few boxes of smooth shells they were trying to use up.

4 hours ago, MauAnouk2012 said:

Hi.  It was me.

Let us know if Snafu is "heavy", though I suspect it is light with the older cartridge shell.  Also, I suspect your Armor Battle, Math Fun, and Checkers are heavy.  The Poker & Blackjack and Space Battle don't have the insert line, so there's a slim chance they are heavy shielded.

4 hours ago, MauAnouk2012 said:

Hi.  It was me.

Congrats on finding the game you were searching for!. I'm happy it was someone from here that got it. :)

If you had waited another 5-10 minutes, you would have lost the item.LOL. Good timing!

When you get the parcel, please take better pictures of the SNAFU for us. It could just have been camera trickery.

Cheers!

20 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Congratulations!  I’m still looking for Math myself.  Hopeful to find one someday...

Thanks

17 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Let us know if Snafu is "heavy", though I suspect it is light with the older cartridge shell.  Also, I suspect your Armor Battle, Math Fun, and Checkers are heavy.  The Poker & Blackjack and Space Battle don't have the insert line, so there's a slim chance they are heavy shielded.

17 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Congrats on finding the game you were searching for!. I'm happy it was someone from here that got it. :)

If you had waited another 5-10 minutes, you would have lost the item.LOL. Good timing!

When you get the parcel, please take better pictures of the SNAFU for us. It could just have been camera trickery.

Cheers!

Thanks. I will certainly let you know how the cartridges are and more, I will also insert photos, as soon as I receive the package.

• Thanks 1

But in all seriousness, it looks like there is a problem with bit 2 of the BACKTAB (in System RAM) or maybe GROM or something in between.  That's why some letters are changed to a different letter that is +4 the original (ex: in Auto-Racing, the A became an E).

It would be interesting to see the main game screen to see if GRAM is affected as well.

Edited by Lathe26
Some clarifications & additions
  • Thanks 1

On May 8, 2020 at 2:49 PM, EdgeOfPortal said:

I just bought this. I will support anyone who takes the time to type all of these in.  

54 minutes ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

Could you let me know what all it includes? In terms of cassettes and scanned in materials.

Looks like 101  basic programs saved in cassette format.  

33 magazine ads in pdf 

Program catalog in pdf

A lot of game manuals in pdf 

A lot of European ads in pdf

Well worth $1

8 hours ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

Oh! just got the email. Ok, I'll take a look at that now

i just converted a few games to .wav and they load on the real hardware.  Nothing mindblowing but the games give me an excuse to use the Aquarius and the ads are fun to read

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, rietveld said:

i just converted a few games to .wav and they load on the real hardware.  Nothing mindblowing but the games give me an excuse to use the Aquarius and the ads are fun to read

Yeah, but they’re nice to have. I certainly wasn’t planning on typing them out myself that’s for sure. I also hadn’t seen the Dutch manual, so that was interesting. At some point though I need to type out the programs in my Jouez Avec Aquarius book, as I don’t think those came with this deal.

34 minutes ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

Yeah, but they’re nice to have. I certainly wasn’t planning on typing them out myself that’s for sure. I also hadn’t seen the Dutch manual, so that was interesting. At some point though I need to type out the programs in my Jouez Avec Aquarius book, as I don’t think those came with this deal.

Probably easier to type in on a pc using an emulator