IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

1 hour ago, Lathe26 said:

$224 for a 35mm copy of the Intellivision movie trailer.  Someone won a nice item!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/35mm-film-Intellivision-theatrical-advertisement-1982-Mattel-Computer-Animation-/133444224772

Cool. Didn’t see this auction. Actually haven’t seen one of these up for auction in a while. 

2 hours ago, mojotv67 said:

Those are the same titles I need as well. I bid a lot more than I was comfortable with but in the end it still went for just a bit more than I could go.  

On 7/1/2020 at 12:24 AM, mojotv67 said:

Math Fun and NBA Basketball are two of the three that I only have in shrink. I would much prefer opened copies (so I could sell the NIS ones) (Checkers is the other one).

On 6/30/2020 at 4:31 PM, EdgeOfPortal said:

Anyone know what the deal is with this Aquarius’s serial number? It appears to just be a 0.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Mattel-Electronics-Aquarius-Computer-in-Original-Box/274411888173?hash=item3fe4391e2d:g:rQwAAOSw3e1e-Qjg

EDIT: very rare Aquarius, it’s the 6th one made now that I look at it closer. Also, the keyboard is red, but that maybe a user modification.

Thought this one would go for much higher...

On 7/1/2020 at 3:24 PM, mojotv67 said:

fwiw, the lot had also the much rarer variation of the Super Pro Football manual

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

FCTvVO Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack in this lot.  Get it while you can!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373107622351

I saw that, it's a little beat up but would still fit the niche, better than none at all. My mint one sold in April for $65 so $55 for this package is stretching it a bit. 

Edited by Humblejack

16 hours ago, Humblejack said:

I saw that, it's a little beat up but would still fit the niche, better than none at all. My mint one sold in April for $65 so $55 for this package is stretching it a bit. 

I don't really see how you can tell the FCTVVO Poker/BJ is beat up. When I blow up the picture enough to try to see that, it gets too blurry. Some of the other boxes have some dings, though. Luc wanted that but they don't ship to Canada, so it will come here. If the NBA is Made in USA, I will have my #1 want as well.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

I don't really see how you can tell the FCTVVO Poker/BJ is beat up. When I blow up the picture enough to try to see that, it gets too blurry. Some of the other boxes have some dings, though. Luc wanted that but they don't ship to Canada, so it will come here. If the NBA is Made in USA, I will have my #1 want as well.

Thanks Steve. Appreciate the assistance. A potentially beat up box is better than no box at all. It will make a nice placeholder until I find a shrink wrapped one to replace it. 

?

Edited by Kamikazi26
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

This is just my perspective:  From a straight on shot you can see part of the white tab, therefor the box is smashed a bit. The cover flap is setting off by quite a bit (it's not square with the box) therefor there must be a tab missing, bent in or the box is ripped.  Here again, it's just my opinion. BTW I am probably the only person on AA that when my wife asks my opinion and I give it, she tells me I'm wrong (yes, MY opinion is wrong).

I hope it works out well for both of you on the auction. I guess I should have bought it just to see the box.

Edited by Humblejack

I'm pretty sure the spine is detached/unglued.  It's pretty common with the FCTvVO boxes and if you look closely at the pic you can see the cover doesn't line up with main body of the box.  I drew a picture to illustrate.  The red represents the bottom of the box, which is square with the other boxes in the pic.  The blue represents the front cover, which is rotated slightly clockwise due to the detached spine.  I could be wrong, though.  My eyes aren't what they used to be.

124041660_Screenshot_20200708-2201572.thumb.png.d204fc273a8b4e94cea3803a2ff2fbce.png

• Like 3

Hi All,

First time posting in this thread wondered if you guys could throw some ideas at me. This might be a long shot but i'm after a few Intellivision classic items in new condition...thusly factory seal, decent condition (not sealed in box with a foot print on it)

a couple of games for Intellivision...Atlantis and Advanced D&D (cloudy mountain...not Tarmin)

and a unopened Intellivision console...thats probably not going to happen :) 

If you guys know of sites other than e-bay that could help point me in the right direction i'd be keen to check them out. Thanks very much for any help you can provide :) 

image.jpeg.d81a88c3fb300c81565bd500bc442a04.jpeg  image.jpeg.f554fb8a9c256c72646ae913e9059f92.jpeg  image.jpeg.53d8c4d6de6757264db5954935001790.jpeg

Cheers All :) 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Wren said:

Hi All,

First time posting in this thread wondered if you guys could throw some ideas at me. This might be a long shot but i'm after a few Intellivision classic items in new condition...thusly factory seal, decent condition (not sealed in box with a foot print on it)

a couple of games for Intellivision...Atlantis and Advanced D&D (cloudy mountain...not Tarmin)

and a unopened Intellivision console...thats probably not going to happen :) 

If you guys know of sites other than e-bay that could help point me in the right direction i'd be keen to check them out. Thanks very much for any help you can provide :) 

image.jpeg.d81a88c3fb300c81565bd500bc442a04.jpeg  image.jpeg.f554fb8a9c256c72646ae913e9059f92.jpeg  image.jpeg.53d8c4d6de6757264db5954935001790.jpeg

Cheers All :) 

Check out www.intellivisioncollector.com. There are sealed games there.

Edited by Kamikazi26
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Humblejack said:

For you hard core variant collectors here is the extremely rate NFL Hockey in the box.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Boxed-Intellivision-Game-NFL-Hockey-Tested-Working/293016913881?hash=item44392b47d9:g:h2AAAOSw9mpaCLiT

?.....mhh .....too expensive shipping in Italy, ......otherwise it would have already been mine.  ???

• Haha 2