IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Me too I’m quite (a lot!) tempted, but I have to keep cool and focus on getting first the 125 CIB...

and I have the (bad) feeling that it gonna be a very expensive and longlasting hobby...

I should have started it a decade ago...

I sold my Intellivision and all my games back in the 80's.  Regretted it.   I finally have all the games I use to own back now and many that I never had or knew about.  I only ever see loose Fathom's so this is tempting.  I have 1 loose game and that is the Atarisoft Pac-man(cart and manual).  Drives my crazy that it's loose.  Can't see every buying a loose game again.

However Fathom is an ok game at best so as much as I would love to complete my Imagic set that money would be better spent (for me) on new Intellivision games that I will play the crap out of.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I sold my Intellivision and all my games back in the 80's.  Regretted it.   I finally have all the games I use to own back now and many that I never had or knew about.  I only ever see loose Fathom's so this is tempting.  I have 1 loose game and that is the Atarisoft Pac-man(cart and manual).  Drives my crazy that it's loose.  Can't see every buying a loose game again.

However Fathom is an ok game at best so as much as I would love to complete my Imagic set that money would be better spent (for me) on new Intellivision games that I will play the crap out of.

You should definitely cancel that (104 CIB) man!

Next time I'll find a complete Pac-man I'll send you the link!

No one bidded the Fathom yet, but I'm sure that we will all find ourselve bidding at the very last second on it!?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Me too I’m quite (a lot!) tempted, but I have to keep cool and focus on getting first the 125 CIB...

and I have the (bad) feeling that it gonna be a very expensive and longlasting hobby...

I should have started it a decade ago...

I started around a decade ago and felt like I was late to the party.  Today is the best time to get into it, mostly because of the lack of reliable time machines ?

In retrospect, I will say I started homebrews just in time.  I couldn't imagine going for a complete set in 2020.  I'd definitely be more selective.  The 125 (or at least the easiest 115) is comparably doable compared to a decade ago.  A few titles have jumped, though I think Spiker actually dropped.  Sears probably got a little harder too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

The full homebrew collection would be truly expensive! Nothing below 50USD, very often over 100 USD, more than 150 games as far I could understand...

Check this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223950246521

Hey!!!

Someone bidded the Fathom!!!

Who did????

Probably 10 people will bid on that.

My quess is it goes for $400. or more.

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Holy s...t!

I was hoping to get it with a secret last second bid at $169.99!

Joke aparts, my guess is more around $350.

You may be closer,my guess was only that...a guess.

I do need a better boxed Fathom than the one I have,but not that much better or for the expected final auction price of this one.