IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

My understanding was these were never originally shrinked. But sean has had a few like that. Wish i had bought 1 a few years back when he was selling them for $300 and i thought that was too much lol

This might be his last one. Looks really nice. If it wasnt him i would be worried it was a repro box somebody shrinked. :)

53 minutes ago, stupus said:

My understanding was these were never originally shrinked. But sean has had a few like that. Wish i had bought 1 a few years back when he was selling them for $300 and i thought that was too much lol

This might be his last one. Looks really nice. If it wasnt him i would be worried it was a repro box somebody shrinked. :)

I bought one from Sean a few years ago. He told me he had a box or boxes and he opened the box and shrinkwrapped them himself to protect them. 

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Hi All,

Dunno if you discussed already about the LF II MISB for sale at $1.400 since two months at least.

https://ebay.us/1hDY3H

Does it make sense ?

I would say not, but may be conditions are so good that it does...

What do you think?

It's an ambitious asking price that would probably set a record by a decent amount.  That said, prices of LF2 have been on the rise, especially for the nicest copies.  The amount of time it's been available and not selling suggests that it might take a well funded collector with a high standard for quality to complete that sale.

Thank you all for your feedback, I see that you know the seller and that he is a serious one. He probably knows what are the market prices...

and they rised dramatically in the last years...

It looks like Intellivision is gaining popularity and is not any more an hobby of few nostalgic and very skilled collectors.

I bet that Tommy Tallarico, with his Amico project, contributed quite a lot to revamp interest in those 3 millions players of the 80’s... and increase the value of your nice and complete collections!!!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 10:52 PM, Sinjinhawke said:

I sold my Intellivision and all my games back in the 80's.  Regretted it.   I finally have all the games I use to own back now and many that I never had or knew about.  I only ever see loose Fathom's so this is tempting.  I have 1 loose game and that is the Atarisoft Pac-man(cart and manual).  Drives my crazy that it's loose.  Can't see every buying a loose game again.

However Fathom is an ok game at best so as much as I would love to complete my Imagic set that money would be better spent (for me) on new Intellivision games that I will play the crap out of.

Hi Sinjinhawke,

During one of my deep dives into the web looking for new alternatives (to Ebay) sources of Intellivision games I ended up into this website:

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/106562029

You will find an auction for an Intellivision bundle that includes one Pacman Atarisoft boxed and the box looks even not too bad...

So, don't make excuses, make things happen, and get your last missing box!!!

Does some one know this website? They currently have 17 auctions ongoing. It looks more for sellers than private collectors. But the stuff for sale is not that bad, don't know yet how high end the auctions...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

That’s really high!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373046301237

Does it make sense ???

Only if you have nothing better to do with $30.k.

I have that same game shrinkwrapped and in the same condition I am sure,but not graded.

I cant imagine mine being worth more than $200. US Dollars,just as a guess. 

16 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Only if you have nothing better to do with $30.k.

I have that same game shrinkwrapped and in the same condition I am sure,but not graded.

I cant imagine mine being worth more than $200. US Dollars,just as a guess. 

That’s about right and that’s exactly what his is worth as well.  I’m hoping for a day when people finally realize how stupid their grading frenzy has become.  There may be things out there that deserve to be graded due to rarity, importance, etc, but this is most definitely not one of them.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Humblejack said:

This is a shameless plug for my ebay acution.

The Family Playbook for Intellivision Games.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Family-Playbook-For-Intellivision-Games/203155751443?hash=item2f4d06c213:g:bkEAAOSw2KVfmGjY

100_9562.thumb.JPG.e0ddda822356677f7496c2c7d28a2060.JPG

Nice! If I didn't already have it I'd be bidding. This is a cool collectible for Inty folks.

19 hours ago, Humblejack said:

This is a shameless plug for my ebay acution.

The Family Playbook for Intellivision Games.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Family-Playbook-For-Intellivision-Games/203155751443?hash=item2f4d06c213:g:bkEAAOSw2KVfmGjY

100_9562.thumb.JPG.e0ddda822356677f7496c2c7d28a2060.JPG

I didn't realize how huge that thing was until I finally picked one up.

On 10/23/2020 at 2:15 PM, Morpheus said:

Hi Sinjinhawke,

During one of my deep dives into the web looking for new alternatives (to Ebay) sources of Intellivision games I ended up into this website:

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/106562029

Thanks for the link @Morpheus. I hadn't looked there before so I searched for Intellivision and the first lot that came up was this one:

994725520192136TyrS.thumb.jpg.f5a94779c8616d308eafb90b52cf79fc.jpg

The FCTVVO NFL Football is neat, but I have one (thanks to @cmart604). Then I saw one of the other photos:

84068020192138TyrS.thumb.jpg.183f9c7b970945c2936d2a212bd0cb16.jpg

Huh. Full colour manual Math fun with the spine glue not sticking. Could this be an FCTVVO?  Back to the main picture where my brain has convinced itself that there is a blurry bit right where the "For Color TV Viewing Only" text would be, above the Math Fun text.  Maybe it's wishful thinking.

Either way, I just won the auction for $111 + $29 shipping (to Oregon - they don't ship to Canada).  $140 for a shot at an FCTVVO Math Fun?  I felt it was worth it.  A bit afraid to post this here to have one of you super-experts point out why it definitely is not FCTVVO.  But even if it's not, I won't lose too badly on the auction...assuming there is a time in the future when I can drive down to Oregon to pick it up.  2021 PRGE?  ?

My cousin has two other items waiting for me and I never ask her to open the shipping box, but this one might be the exception.  I'll let you know when I know.

Ahhhhh. Congrats! I was the other bidder on that auction. I had a friend in the USA bid for me, but due to uncontrollable circumstances he was unable to raise my bid to $150. I couldn’t get a hold of him for the last hour of the auction. 

this one slipped through my fingers, and yes, it’s a fctvvo version. This will make the third one that slipped through my grasp this year. I promise you guys something, the next one won’t. ;)  A ludicrous bid will be established next time. 

9 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Ahhhhh. Congrats! I was the other bidder on that auction. I had a friend in the USA bid for me, but due to uncontrollable circumstances he was unable to raise my bid to $150. I couldn’t get a hold of him for the last hour of the auction. 

this one slipped through my fingers, and yes, it’s a fctvvo version. This will make the third one that slipped through my grasp this year. I promise you guys something, the next one won’t. ;)  A ludicrous bid will be established next time. 

WOW! So, if I recall my max bid was around $109 and it was beaten at $110.  I was going to give up because I still wasn't sure I could pay with a Canadian credit card, but my wife encouraged me to bid one more time - my max was $124 and I ended up winning it for just $1 above the previous bid. I am extra lucky that my 3:30-4:30 meeting was cancelled so I could pay close attention to the auction.

Sorry, Luc.  A lucky one for me.  You'll get the next one; I'll keep my eyes open!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BigDumer said:

WOW! So, if I recall my max bid was around $109 and it was beaten at $110.  I was going to give up because I still wasn't sure I could pay with a Canadian credit card, but my wife encouraged me to bid one more time - my max was $124 and I ended up winning it for just $1 above the previous bid. I am extra lucky that my 3:30-4:30 meeting was cancelled so I could pay close attention to the auction.

Sorry, Luc.  A lucky one for me.  You'll get the next one; I'll keep my eyes open!

I’m just VERY happy it went to a friend. :)  good job!

what can I say? It’s the thrill of the hunt!

• Like 2