IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I just posted this Mattel Electronics ballpoint pen that hasn't shown up in the eBay store yet, and is also not in a video game category where it would easily be noticed.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303769362363

And we have three Imagic games on auction closing out soon and an autographed Utopia which has until Tuesday midday.

https://www.ebay.com/str/blueskyrangers/Auctions/_i.html?_storecat=35095264012

• Like 1

Hi all,

So recently I had the pleasure to deal with a couple of folks from AA in rebuilding my Intellivision collection from when I was a kid. Like a lot of us in here Intellivision was my first console growing up and with the growing buzz to @Tommy Tallarico 's Amico coming in 2021 I wanted to see if I could find these games NIB and with the help of the 2 I'm about to mention I'm almost there :) 

First of all is Luc who goes by @Kamikazi26 in here. Luc runs a website called www.intellivisioncollector.com . There you can find tones of stuff from NIB, CIB, to homebrews. Luc responds quickly to messages and is a treat to deal with.

Then there is Hank who goes by @Humblejack . Hank sells privately and took the time to educate me on all sorts of things regarding the different types and variants of Intellivision releases over the years. Hank has a comprehensive list of games he has both NIB and CIB. The quality I've gotten from both of these fine gents is fantastic but in the video I'm linking below I show Atlantis (old Imagic game) which is in stellar condition which came from Hank. I've seen many copies of this on Ebay and they are always creased or ripped...this thing looked like it was off the shelf from 1980 and time travelled to my hands. I can gush it was my favourite game :) 

Thanks a bunch to Luc and Hank for their help...I'm almost there :)

I'm still looking for NIB He-man, Math Fun, and Tutankham if anyone has any leads.

Cheers all :)

The Wren

• Like 6

On 11/18/2020 at 2:17 AM, mojotv67 said:

A FCTVVO NBA Basketball listed for anybody looking...  No manual and cart label looks like it was left out in the sun. Or something. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NBA-Basketball-for-Intellivision-BOXED/224238803017?hash=item3435ac9849:g:nDYAAOSwwL5fq1e~

Sorry for whoever I ran the bid up for this.   I was prepared to go that high but never thought it would.   Guess I’m still in the market for the Basketball and Math Fun.   I would even consider trading my Sears Backgammon for one of these.   

5 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Sorry for whoever I ran the bid up for this.   I was prepared to go that high but never thought it would.   Guess I’m still in the market for the Basketball and Math Fun.   I would even consider trading my Sears Backgammon for one of these.   

It wasn’t me, but I know the person who won it. I’ll pass the message. 

23 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

I may have a good FCTVVO NBA Basketball for you - due to the holiday do you mind waiting a bit for confirmation?

5 minutes ago, fdr4prez said:

I may have a good FCTVVO NBA Basketball for you - due to the holiday do you mind waiting a bit for confirmation?

Lol. I was about to say the same thing. If Frank doesn't have one let me know and I'll check. I feel like I might have one. Shipping would be much cheaper from him too. 

6 minutes ago, fdr4prez said:

I may have a source for a FCTVVO math fun with a full color manual.  I am trying to see if he is willing to let it go.

I would be fine with that.  Definitely interested in both NBA & math.  Let me know.   I’ve been hunting for them for some time and would love to work out a deal of some sort.  

@fdr4prez @cmart604 Where does the line form for FCTVVO NBA Basketballs?  ;-)  I'm interested if anyone else has one after Atari-Bill get his.  

I was watching the recent auction but I still have 3 shipments coming from the US that are taking FOREVER (including a really nice FCTVVO Backgammon) so I decided not to get involved in this one.

4 hours ago, BigDumer said:

@fdr4prez @cmart604 Where does the line form for FCTVVO NBA Basketballs?  ;-)  I'm interested if anyone else has one after Atari-Bill get his.  

I was watching the recent auction but I still have 3 shipments coming from the US that are taking FOREVER (including a really nice FCTVVO Backgammon) so I decided not to get involved in this one.

I dont understand why shipping would take so long from the US.

We have no problems here. ?

What the heck !

That’s a wierd trick I’ve never seen so far on Ebay.

They really don’t know what to do to sell WATA stuff...

In the pic it’s how it appears when I use the Ebay app. Then, when you open the listing the image disappears and it goes to the pictures you got directly by opening it with Safari...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303790049908

do I have a virus on my smartphone or it happens also to someone else?

CCC5CD71-D6F0-4FB7-AC08-C7C7CECF9692.jpeg

22 hours ago, Morpheus said:

What the heck !

That’s a wierd trick I’ve never seen so far on Ebay.

They really don’t know what to do to sell WATA stuff...

Maybe they were confused and thought it was TATA stuff

2 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

That is very strange.  I will also not be making any Cloudy Mountains comments because I am too mature for that.

I guess I am not too mature for that :)

• Like 1