IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

On 1/1/2021 at 7:56 PM, BSRSteve said:

We will see just how crazy -  https://www.ebay.com/itm/303832803390

With a day to go this ColecoVision prototype He-Man cartridge is up to $3,150.

wolfy62, I am telling you, you could probably get $300 anyway for that sealed MOTU game you’ve got, maybe more.  He-Man collectors are just another breed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBWW said:

Selling one of our Compro Videoplexers for Intellivision. You don't see them come up too often. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Compro-Videoplexer-for-Intellivision-8-Cart-Selector-M800-Tested/324439724458?hash=item4b8a1d51aa:g:8YQAAOSwSdFf66J0

Well at least I know you wont outbid me for it!?

How much will that go for I wonder???

Edited by wolfy62
Adding info.

12 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

For years, sealed Scooby Doos were selling for $35-55.  There are a lot of nice sealed ones in circulation.  Sealed MOTU is a little harder to find, but historically well below $100.

so basically I should have decided to go for the 125 years ago...sigh

22 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

For years, sealed Scooby Doos were selling for $35-55.  There are a lot of nice sealed ones in circulation.  Sealed MOTU is a little harder to find, but historically well below $100.

Well history may be changing.  That MOTU proto for ColecoVision went for $4,371.00.

6 hours ago, mozartpc27 said:

Well history may be changing.  That MOTU proto for ColecoVision went for $4,371.00.

In my personal opinion, that Mattel MOTU prototype for Coleco could make sense, even at such high price, for a passionate (and wealthy) collector : it’a unique original piece dating back to the epic golden years of Mattel Electronics. Nothing to see with that WATA stuff insanely expensive... (by the way, the WATA MOTU at 30k$ is still on Ebay...)

On 4/25/2020 at 4:14 PM, grips03 said:

Ok, I see the issue.  I have not found root cause as the keyboard pcb looks fine.  I have some new keyboard PCBs coming in and I'll replace it anyway and recheck.  What was the shipping to me?

Trying to win this but not sure how high to go.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Masters-of-the-Universe-The-Power-of-He-Man-Intellivision-1983-Complete-/313373667249?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

On 1/8/2021 at 7:28 PM, JasonlikesINTV said:

Sealed Jetsons games sell under $200.  I believe at its peak opened copies sold for $100 max.

I did pay $240. for my Jetsons sealed in 2003, or somewhere around then.

But that was to complete my 125 set,and also the most I paid for any Intellivision game in my collection.

So it was worth it!

1 hour ago, Popeye said:

Yet it's alteady over 250 with three days to go.

Recently spiker complete with box in good condition sold for well over 1000, I think it was around 1300.

I think this one won't go for less than 1000.

I believe that would be a record for it. Cant imagine it goes near that.

Its come down too last couple years. It used to hit $400 and over cib. I have seen cib go for even under $200 now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, vtadave said:

For a box in that shape that’s way too much. You can find that for less if you keep watching. 

2 hours ago, Popeye said:

Yet it's alteady over 250 with three days to go.

Recently spiker complete with box in good condition sold for well over 1000, I think it was around 1300.

I think this one won't go for less than 1000.

As others have mentioned it never came shrinkwrapped, and there definitely should be more pictures. It shouldn’t be as high as it is. If it goes for more than $300-350 I think someone has overpaid. If it got to $1000 that would be the highest sale price ever for SMB. 

• Like 1