IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

19 minutes ago, IntvCasey said:

I don't think Donkey Kong is the game that would be highlighted by a knowlegable seller, though that box is in pretty good shape for Donkey Kong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BSRSteve said:

I don't think Donkey Kong is the game that would be highlighted by a knowlegable seller, though that box is in pretty good shape for Donkey Kong.

Long ago I use to find some of the best stuff from the people they didn’t know what they had LOL

2 hours ago, IntvCasey said:

Looks like the newspaper ones are at the bottom. Might be all of them. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mattel-Aquarius-game-cassette-pac-mr-rare/363290759433?hash=item5495d11109:g:pr4AAOSw9jNgJlLc

Aquarius Pac-mr cassette on eBay right now. They don’t come up all too often, but the price could be a bit lower in my opinion.

Nice. I need at least one official cassette release for my new Aquarius. But I'm not in a huge hurry, so hopefully I can find something a bit less expensive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Intelligentleman said:

Sometimes I'll look at the rando lots of INTV games in the hopes there's a gem tucked away amidst the Donkey Kongs and MLBs.

I do this for every auction I see lol... sometimes it’s not pictured but listed in the description or vice versa. Sometimes you can’t really tell what one or more items are so I always ask as not to miss out on something good. I remember sometimes I would find something good that was hidden but once I asked they updated the auction to include it haha. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, IntvCasey said:

I do this for every auction I see lol... sometimes it’s not pictured but listed in the description or vice versa. Sometimes you can’t really tell what one or more items are so I always ask as not to miss out on something good. I remember sometimes I would find something good that was hidden but once I asked they updated the auction to include it haha. 

That sounds like a lot of work, but maybe it's worth it!

23 hours ago, IntvCasey said:

Thank you... I use to come here many years ago. I haven’t collected in over 14 years but I’m back again lol. I mainly wanted conversational French. I’ll save them all though lol. 

You know Casey,you disappeared for 14 years without an apology or an explanation. 

And we certainly dont expect one!

Welcome back!!!??

3 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

You know Casey,you disappeared for 14 years without an apology or an explanation. 

And we certainly dont expect one!

Welcome back!!!??

Thank you... Well I never fully left ... I got married and sold most of my rare stuff ha... now I’m back to stay... it’s already an expensive return and I’m just getting started lol. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, IntvCasey said:

Thank you... Well I never fully left ... I got married and sold most of my rare stuff ha... now I’m back to stay... it’s already an expensive return and I’m just getting started lol. 

Hey,take your time building your collection back up,find good deals and have fun!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmart604 said:

This will be an interesting one. 

5 hours ago, Intelligentleman said:

Yes, noticed it this morning too, ultra rare I think, it might help some lucky owner of the KC to complete its set...

I wouldn’t be surprised if the auction will end up at some hundreds of bucks... otherwise I’ll buy it!!!?

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, noticed it this morning too, ultra rare I think, it might help some lucky owner of the KC to complete its set...

I wouldn’t be surprised if the auction will end up at some hundreds of bucks... otherwise I’ll buy it!!!?

I wouldn’t be too surprised to see it hit 4 figures if the right people get involved.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

I wouldn’t be too surprised to see it hit 4 figures if the right people get involved.  

That has to be one of the most eclectic lots, especially with so few items. Apparent Keyboard Component manual, Keyboard Basic manual, what looks like a Basic cart, though unlabelled, FCTVVO Backgammon, and then World Series Baseball (beat up), Masters manual, Tower of Doom manual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

That has to be one of the most eclectic lots, especially with so few items. Apparent Keyboard Component manual, Keyboard Basic manual, what looks like a Basic cart, though unlabelled, FCTVVO Backgammon, and then World Series Baseball (beat up), Masters manual, Tower of Doom manual.

5 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Probably another seller that will have a nice surprise...

And what would be that "basic cart"???

• Like 1