IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

26 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

If you saw what I paid for my boxed version...lol. It's hard to pay that much for a paperweight for sure, but if I'd seen that I would have grabbed it in a heartbeat at $250. It's absolutely one of the jewels of my collection, so cool. I think that's only the third or fourth we've seen. Glad Steve was able to grab it. ??

I could see paying alot more for good condition, even if not working....and the box is really even cooler than the system :)

I know with how rare it is...sometimes with rarity you need to just see past condition. But at the same time having trashed rare stuff can also make me knida sad. Like right now there is a cib out of control game for 2600 on ebay. Heck of a rare box and people are bidding it up....but the box is so bad....like hot garbage....i wouldnt really feel like i owned a box with that one haha

In the end this worked out good. BSRsteve got it and thats a great place for it to be! Glad i waffled on it long enough lol its definitely still a very neat piece!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, stupus said:

I could see paying alot more for good condition, even if not working....and the box is really even cooler than the system :)

I know with how rare it is...sometimes with rarity you need to just see past condition. But at the same time having trashed rare stuff can also make me knida sad. Like right now there is a cib out of control game for 2600 on ebay. Heck of a rare box and people are bidding it up....but the box is so bad....like hot garbage....i wouldnt really feel like i owned a box with that one haha

In the end this worked out good. BSRsteve got it and thats a great place for it to be! Glad i waffled on it long enough lol its definitely still a very neat piece!

There’s another copy out there for just a little more.  Cmon you know you want it....($40000) ?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

There’s another copy out there for just a little more.  Cmon you know you want it....($40000) ?

Lol, yeah i think im gonna be 1 piece short on my avalon hill set for the foreseeable future. That bad 1 though i wouldnt even take if it was given to me....its not like it was even in ets landfill.

22 minutes ago, stupus said:

Lol, yeah i think im gonna be 1 piece short on my avalon hill set for the foreseeable future. That bad 1 though i wouldnt even take if it was given to me....its not like it was even in ets landfill.

I agree.  I’m one of the least picky folks out there about condition, but when the box can’t even hold together, that’s where I draw the line!

On 3/22/2021 at 12:05 PM, IntvCasey said:

Always makes me a bit nervous.  Still thinking of bidding $450 though.  ?

• Like 3