IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

1 hour ago, IntvCasey said:

I second that... list them and let’s find out ?

Lol, that would be problematic though as i couldnt stand to part with them. :)Think they cost like $12 though when i bought them at the now closed classic game store people play games in chicago.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Couple more here...

D11B8877-C518-40A9-B075-D258104D237F.jpeg

Is that Amiga JoyPad an actual Intellivision or is it Coleco! I always thought a few of those may be in the wild...but have never seen one. Have you plugged it into a system?

ok, now that’s it has been a few days, I thought I’d post this here. I did not buy this as I just shouldn’t be spending this much right now so I let it go. Wishing I had taken it now though.  Check out pictures 2 & 3 closely. I hope someone here bought this   

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Console-amp-Game-Bundle-/174706299754?hash=item28ad4e936a&nma=true&si=Opc5Nb7RmAtNeEDHNiBVLpPGbzQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atari_Bill said:

ok, now that’s it has been a few days, I thought I’d post this here. I did not buy this as I just shouldn’t be spending this much right now so I let it go. Wishing I had taken it now though.  Check out pictures 2 & 3 closely. I hope someone here bought this   

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Console-amp-Game-Bundle-/174706299754?hash=item28ad4e936a&nma=true&si=Opc5Nb7RmAtNeEDHNiBVLpPGbzQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Nice - It is so easy to miss things...great find, I too hope someone here bought it.

2 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Console-amp-Game-Bundle-/174706299754?hash=item28ad4e936a&nma=true&si=Opc5Nb7RmAtNeEDHNiBVLpPGbzQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p204767.l2557

:o:o:o:o

5 hours ago, BBWW said:

Is that Amiga JoyPad an actual Intellivision or is it Coleco! I always thought a few of those may be in the wild...but have never seen one. Have you plugged it into a system?

That is an excellent question and one that I can not remember the answer to. Lol. Guess I need to try it out. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

Do you live in the videogame museum building?

That's incredible and so is Jay's collection! ??

Haha! I picked up a cool glass unit from IKEA to display some of the smaller items. Still need to properly organize it all. 

• Like 3