IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

6 hours ago, cmart604 said:

It's the Hong Kong box 

Thank you Cmart.

As a matter of fact, that made in Hong Kong is not listed in Intv Fun House.

The two bidders must be good collectors to notice that piece and battle so much to get it...

Could you please tell us if your copy came with the G3 version manual?

We might have a sub variant of a variant here...

I love variants!!!?

7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Thank you Cmart.

As a matter of fact, that made in Hong Kong is not listed in Intv Fun House.

The two bidders must be good collectors to notice that piece and battle so much to get it...

Could you please tell us if your copy came with the G3 version manual?

We might have a sub variant of a variant here...

I love variants!!!?

Yes they both came with a G3

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

May I ask you a last favour?

The internal code next to the cartridge is 1120-0910 or 1120-0910-G1 or something else? Does it have the plastic tray or is trayless pocket?

Many thanks!?

Hong Kong box always has the tray.

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I thought so but on Intvfunhouse they quote you about a made in Hong Kong trayless pocket Space Armada #3759-0910-G1

20A6FC32-ABA0-45AF-A043-CD400102FFEB.thumb.jpeg.408ae0fab642a760d26c7a8c32588c9f.jpeg

was a mistake?

Yes, but I guess I need to check and see which part is the mistake (the trayless pocket or the HK origin)

Well, add another variant to my list.  So, did EVERY Mattel "Network" game released in a gatefold box have a Hong Kong version with a tray? Not counting Canadian versions. Most of my 'research' has been on INTV Funhouse over the years so I didn't have this USCF Chess HK tray version on my list.  Based on that source, these ones had reported Hong Kong tray versions, but I haven't seen a photo yet:

- Reversi (INTV Funhouse says it's been reported by Steve but is sealed so hasn't been confirmed to have a tray)

- Shark! Shark! (INTV Funhouse says it's been reported by Steve but hasn't been confirmed)

This the only one on INTV Funhouse that doesn't say anything about a Hong Kong version at all is:

- Sharp Shot

Would be interesting if Sharp Shot is the only version from the Mattel gatefold network games that doesn't have a plastic tray version at all (again, not counting the Canadian release).

12 hours ago, BigDumer said:

Most of my 'research' has been on INTV Funhouse

Me too I’m basing most of my purchases on INTV Funhouse…

However, I found some variants not listed, like the Lock ´n’ Chase made in Singapore found by Spadafermo51 or these three games that I just bought from Australia :

Baseball #2614-0810

Soccer #1683-0810

Space Battle Red #2612-0810

Auto Racing #1113-0810 (or 0610 is not clear on the picture) that does not refer to the Keyboard Component.

Do you have these variants ?

C7F129D9-6845-430A-8260-8A602B512A7B.jpeg

67B76077-7FDC-4DED-BA39-B54E01A790C2.jpeg

80B71300-E6D0-4D19-93E0-4E54EF2D49E5.jpeg

C1B22C59-2236-4F18-A42E-EA815380CFA5.jpeg

DC63C796-321A-4C2A-A0F3-CD59BEBED0F9.jpeg

5A75B2C7-7F57-4A48-B658-2AB4AE6C51B8.jpeg

A5F15991-5DE1-43F5-AAA9-DA7892AFA896.jpeg

84F1BF16-4FBB-43F1-83E2-1295ECE5CD24.jpeg

14 hours ago, BigDumer said:

Well, add another variant to my list.  So, did EVERY Mattel "Network" game released in a gatefold box have a Hong Kong version with a tray? Not counting Canadian versions. Most of my 'research' has been on INTV Funhouse over the years so I didn't have this USCF Chess HK tray version on my list.  Based on that source, these ones had reported Hong Kong tray versions, but I haven't seen a photo yet:

- Reversi (INTV Funhouse says it's been reported by Steve but is sealed so hasn't been confirmed to have a tray)

- Shark! Shark! (INTV Funhouse says it's been reported by Steve but hasn't been confirmed)

This the only one on INTV Funhouse that doesn't say anything about a Hong Kong version at all is:

- Sharp Shot

Would be interesting if Sharp Shot is the only version from the Mattel gatefold network games that doesn't have a plastic tray version at all (again, not counting the Canadian release).

I also did not have HK USCF Chess on my list.

I still have Reversi and Shark! Shark! HK, both open and with tray.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Me too I’m basing most of my purchases on INTV Funhouse…

However, I found some variants not listed, like the Lock ´n’ Chase made in Singapore found by Spadafermo51 or these three games that I just bought from Australia :

Baseball #2614-0810

Soccer #1683-0810

Space Battle Red #2612-0810

Auto Racing #1113-0810 (or 0610 is not clear on the picture) that does not refer to the Keyboard Component.

Do you have these variants ?

Funhouse is somewhat lacking on the UK releases, which are usually 0810 boxes. Those boxes also show up in Australia with a white sticker on the bottom. Auto Racing and Boxing, for some reason, have 0810 boxes in their normal US releases. This box appears to say 0610. I do have the Baseball and Soccer 0810 boxes. We are getting a bit off topic, however. Perhaps we should take this to a separate thread.

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Very interesting piece @Rev!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324671491279

Are there any other CBS or Coleco games that came with that box?

Gotta update my variants file, even if those lines probably will remain empty forever…?

That's an Aussie box. They loved to put games into these plastic clamshell boxes. CBS games for Intellivision and Atari and also Activision games for different systems.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Intymike said:

That's an Aussie box. They loved to put games into these plastic clamshell boxes. CBS games for Intellivision and Atari and also Activision games for different systems.

Thanks Mike.

What drove my attention is the graphics : Aussie made a different cover that I’ve never seen before…

I would be curious to see the graphics of the other games packaged by them…

Any one has some pics to share?

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks Mike.

What drove my attention is the graphics : Aussie made a different cover that I’ve never seen before…

I would be curious to see the graphics of the other games packaged by them…

Any one has some pics to share?

It‘s the same as the international CBS box.

26CED6C6-2927-485B-A4B5-E568C8AA63FA.jpeg

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Very interesting piece @Rev!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324671491279

Are there any other CBS or Coleco games that came with that box?

Gotta update my variants file, even if those lines probably will remain empty forever…?

Carnival also had this treatment. Only two that I am aware of. 

I have DK also, but I’ve only ever seen carnival once at a friends house. 

30 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Carnival also had this treatment. Only two that I am aware of. 

I have DK also, but I’ve only ever seen carnival once at a friends house. 

Wait. You have friends? ? To the best of my knowledge there are just the two, I assume Venture and Mousetrap would be other candidates but I’ve never seen them.