IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

4 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

I’m going to file a claim. We’ll see. 

to add insult to injury, the seller is less than an hour from me.  The package went through Detroit however where many packages give their lives.  

I purchased a pristine coco 1 computer in April and fedex played throw the package against the wall with it.. the power supply that screws to the bottom of the case literally ripped a fist sized hole out of the bottom of the coco's bottom case.  I am now 50+ days in and Fedex just said I need to contact the seller again, this time he has to sign in blue ink, no digital signatures allowed, take a picture and send to me, then I can upload to my case.. and if that works, we can move to phase 3.. inspection of package.. I am like.. Ill get right on it sir..    sarcastically..  

have the SELLER file the claim.. DO NOT file the claim yourself.  i would have gotten my money back and the seller too in 5-7 days but becuase I as the BUYER tried to file the claim.  they want the seller to sign waivers and letters to release authorization..  the SELLER NEEDS TO file the claim.. otherwise you will be where I am now.. contacting the seller every week asking them to do another task...

fedex_hell.JPG

Edited by magnificat
  • Thanks 1

On the plus side, I think I can save the box.  It’ll do until I find another someday.  The manual and overlays are ok.  I’m pretty sure I already have an early cart that can go in it.  

I may have an extra copy at home, I’ll check when I get home tomorrow

I’m going to file a claim. We’ll see. 

to add insult to injury, the seller is less than an hour from me.  The package went through Detroit however where many packages give their lives.  

Detroit?  Just be happy it isnt riddled with bullets as well.  ??

48 minutes ago, magnificat said:

I purchased a pristine coco 1 computer in April and fedex played throw the package against the wall with it.. the power supply that screws to the bottom of the case literally ripped a fist sized hole out of the bottom of the coco's bottom case.  I am now 50+ days in and Fedex just said I need to contact the seller again, this time he has to sign in blue ink, no digital signatures allowed, take a picture and send to me, then I can upload to my case.. and if that works, we can move to phase 3.. inspection of package.. I am like.. Ill get right on it sir..    sarcastically..  

have the SELLER file the claim.. DO NOT file the claim yourself.  i would have gotten my money back and the seller too in 5-7 days but becuase I as the BUYER tried to file the claim.  they want the seller to sign waivers and letters to release authorization..  the SELLER NEEDS TO file the claim.. otherwise you will be where I am now.. contacting the seller every week asking them to do another task...

fedex_hell.JPG

Thanks for the suggestion.  The seller was 1hatman so I’m sure there won’t be any issues.   

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Thanks for the suggestion.  The seller was 1hatman so I’m sure there won’t be any issues.   

WHAT THE ACTUAL F&%K?!?!?! I would have driven it up to you myself if I even dreamed something like that was a possibility!!!

Yes a full refund will be issued. I'm headed to eBay right now to clear this for you. USELESS POSTAL MORONS!!!!!!

23 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

I was pretty darn excited to get my NBA Basketball FCTVVO that I’ve been looking for forever until……

2497D3A5-4E2A-4746-BBEC-F01F6A851A04.thumb.jpeg.1f0bfc0a5ef8f22657e23184401769ce.jpegD1EDBFDE-7821-4F0B-B423-099DCD296937.thumb.jpeg.836bd5d71cbee625dd3eca762d2864df.jpeg

sigh.   First time for something like this for me.  I guess my hunt continues.   

I guess you'll just have to blame Eric for not packaging it as well as he should have. He knows what the USPS is like. You must have one heck of a mailman. I don't think I would have delivered it, just put it in the dumpster.

1 hour ago, Humblejack said:

I guess you'll just have to blame Eric for not packaging it as well as he should have. He knows what the USPS is like. You must have one heck of a mailman. I don't think I would have delivered it, just put it in the dumpster.

Our mail person is actually pretty bad, but I can’t blame this one on her.  Unless she rolled over it in the street outside the house. ?

Wondering what sort of offer it would take for all of (recent sale prices included):

Stadium Mud Buggies - $680

Spiker - no recent sales

LF 1 - no recent sales

LF 2 - no recent sales

Congo Bongo =- One for $780, and another somehow $1,584

BIN for the five comes to $4,605

38 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I’m quite tempted by this Zaxxon French Canadian but the box seems, to me, cutted in a way to open it as book.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124774569867

Do you confirm that the box should be like all CBS/Coleco ones?

I've been chatting with the seller. Yes, some of the Coleco boxes were cut down the side to make faux-gatefold boxes. Sigh. I did buy a 100% complete Canadian Turbo from him that is not cut down the side (he will be posting another Canadian Turbo that IS cut down the side).  He's posting quite a collection right now.  Super Cobra (US), Body Slam, Decathlon,   Told me he has 70 Itellivision items to put up. Most appear to be in very good shape.

I was also tempted by that Canadian Zaxxon. I have one but the cartridge has the US label, not the Canadian label!

1 minute ago, BigDumer said:

I've been chatting with the seller. Yes, some of the Coleco boxes were cut down the side to make faux-gatefold boxes. Sigh. I did buy a 100% complete Canadian Turbo from him that is not cut down the side (he will be posting another Canadian Turbo that IS cut down the side).  He's posting quite a collection right now.  Super Cobra (US), Body Slam, Decathlon,   Told me he has 70 Itellivision items to put up. Most appear to be in very good shape.

I was also tempted by that Canadian Zaxxon. I have one but the cartridge has the US label, not the Canadian label!

Thank you Big Dumer.

It’s like that dutch collector that did cut all boxes to make them 2D so as to store them in a folder: too bad!

Congratulation for the Turbo French Canadian, nice catch! When did you buy it?  Was it very expensive if I may ask?

Looks like we have some collectors (see the Panama seller) that are putting some nice stuff on the market…

Cool!