IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

23 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

If it is a reproduction it seems

like a lot of work to go to to maybe sell a fairly common game

22 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I dont think it’s a repro. Looks legit with with tape on the shrink wrap for some odd reason. I don’t recall any repro Burgertime boxes. 

19 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Guessing either someone opened it and taped the plastic shut, or the plastic split open and they taped it to keep from splitting more.

What my three nerdy friends said. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I’m sure they’re confused as to why their copy isn’t selling at that bargain Price!

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

I’m sure they’re confused as to why their copy isn’t selling at that bargain Price!

Yes, probably…

But market is so crazy in these days that they might even succede in selling it at that price: there might be some buyers not aware neither about the little FCTVVO detail!!!??

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, probably…

But market is so crazy in these days that they might even succede in selling it at that price: there might be some buyers not aware neither about the little FCTVVO detail!!!??

Most sellers probably aren’t aware of FCTVVO and it’s helped raise the average price for the non-FCTVVO. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 5:51 AM, Cellblock1138 said:

Most sellers probably aren’t aware of FCTVVO and it’s helped raise the average price for the non-FCTVVO. 

Yeah, it took months for the online price guides to recover when I sold my NIS FCTVVO Las Vegas Poker Blackjack for over $100 a couple of years ago.

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Wow, today a NIS FCTVVO Poker Blackjack would probably reach 500+ bucks!!!?

I’m only missing 3 sealed ones to complete my sealed FCTVVO collection. Poker, armor battle & backgammon. I have a lead on backgammon, but not the rest. If anyone has one, please PM me ?

57 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I’m only missing 3 sealed ones to complete my sealed FCTVVO collection. Poker, armor battle & backgammon. I have a lead on backgammon, but not the rest. If anyone has one, please PM me ?

Wow, good luck with your search.  That’s not something you can complete overnight!

33 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Did the listing contain the word Intellivision or Mattel?

Haven’t seen it on Ebay, but I only search with Intellivision or Mattel Electronics words…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165005101704?hash=item266b120a88%3Ag%3AC9kAAOSwkGhhDbRw&nma=true&si=kpq7tXdlYjtlP0B%2FkLxQ2nFvU%2FM%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

I was a little surprised no one had an interest in the auction for these.

54274DE3-1271-4F87-B111-67746545B3AD.thumb.jpeg.30d562c9f478958ed3ccdd96c375246d.jpeg7E16D984-08C2-4896-80A4-D5C8BE3F042C.thumb.jpeg.4b35c3805b3b89501e5f49654f931348.jpeg

Great pickup. I have them already or I definitely would have bid on them. I know a couple other folks here already have them as well.

• Like 1