IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

30 minutes ago, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

Finally nabbed myself a copy of Pole Position. ? Been wanting this game CIB for years! Probably paid more than I should have ($92 and some change), but I wanted one in real nice condition, which this one appears to be.. Guess we'll see when it comes in. ?

1636680665218.thumb.jpg.e5ddd6ecc7c137d1ca55a55a36a8b2dc.jpg

Congrats! The way prices seem to have gone up on Inty stuff the last year or two I’d say that’s a good price for Pole Position in great shape. ??

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MIK710_0 said:

That is $541.87   I have a BRAND NEW never opened for $500 shipped anywhere in the US.

1 hour ago, Humblejack said:

Me too!!

I honestly do have one brand new...  If you need it... make me an offer.

I also have a bunch of new unopened colecovision home-brews Some are "secret" so I cannot list those.  But if you are looking for something...

I don't want to go epay.  I'd rather a collector get these if possible.  Need a new TV and hopefully an AMICO to connect to it!  Help make my dream come true!  ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sunnyvale CA said:

Is this cartridge really as rare as the seller says it is? I'm surprised as I do not have this cartridge in my collection yet.

Uhhh.. no. I sold probably about 6-7 of this variant. It’s not rare that I know of. 

i have one for sale right now for $12.50 cnd + shipping if you are interested. :)

Edited by Kamikazi26

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I was watching it.  Actually went for a little less than I thought it would with the goodies that are in there.  

10 hours ago, Sunnyvale CA said:

Is this cartridge really as rare as the seller says it is? I'm surprised as I do not have this cartridge in my collection yet.

This seller likes to pick out certain titles and try to hype their rarity when in reality they really aren’t.  He usually has at least 10 copies he’s trying to sell.  

22 hours ago, Spadafermo51 said:

Am I reading between the lines correctly, and the Learning Funs are boxes only, with no games? Notice that it says "Bundle Description: With Four Games" and "Sold as pictured". Of course the empty boxes are still more than worth it.