IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

30 minutes ago, thegoldenband said:

Am I reading between the lines correctly, and the Learning Funs are boxes only, with no games? Notice that it says "Bundle Description: With Four Games" and "Sold as pictured". Of course the empty boxes are still more than worth it.

It would appear to be the case. Someone on this site will find out soon enough when the package arrives....not me. 

1 hour ago, thegoldenband said:

Am I reading between the lines correctly, and the Learning Funs are boxes only, with no games? Notice that it says "Bundle Description: With Four Games" and "Sold as pictured". Of course the empty boxes are still more than worth it.

The listing title says six games. I suspect the loose carts may have been added after the listing was started, since they are called out especially.

1 hour ago, thegoldenband said:

That would relief me a bit…?

But the Locomotion II remains unforgettable!?

On 11/21/2021 at 8:52 PM, Sunnyvale CA said:

Is this cartridge really as rare as the seller says it is? I'm surprised as I do not have this cartridge in my collection yet.

At one time it was somewhat difficult to find, but there are plenty out there if your even halfway patient.  Probably worth $20 in decent shape.  That seller had one listed for years at a ridiculous price ($80, maybe), but it never sold.  This might be the same one.  Actually, a bunch of the games he's selling have been sitting at overpriced BINs for years.  He's clearly trying to dump them by starting them at $1 auctions.  This, I applaud.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 5:32 PM, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

Finally nabbed myself a copy of Pole Position. ? Been wanting this game CIB for years! Probably paid more than I should have ($92 and some change), but I wanted one in real nice condition, which this one appears to be.. Guess we'll see when it comes in. ?

1636680665218.thumb.jpg.e5ddd6ecc7c137d1ca55a55a36a8b2dc.jpg

I think you may have outbid me on this one!  I'll get this one eventually.

• Like 1