IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I think if it was factory sealed the new sticker would be on the shrink (though I can't really tell from the picture).

It also looks like there is some discoloration on the back under the shrink and maybe a puncture or something on the bottom flap, also under the shrink. The dent at the top on the back doesn't add any information as I have seen shrink wrapped copies more beat up than that (in the stock that Keith still had).

10 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

I think if it was factory sealed the new sticker would be on the shrink (though I can't really tell from the picture).

It also looks like there is some discoloration on the back under the shrink and maybe a puncture or something on the bottom flap, also under the shrink. The dent at the top on the back doesn't add any information as I have seen shrink wrapped copies more beat up than that (in the stock that Keith still had).

Thanks Steve, good eye!👍

Edited by Morpheus

So like.. remember those Flashback supplemental overlay packs? Does anyone even care about them anymore? I've had a set sitting in plastic for a decade now - is it worth putting these up for auction?

I'm likely gonna list my CGE Flashback soonish - a real one, not these empty sleeves that have stamped numbers on them. I was at CGE, all of the sleeves I saw had hand-written numbers on them. What's up with this?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, freewheel said:

So like.. remember those Flashback supplemental overlay packs? Does anyone even care about them anymore? I've had a set sitting in plastic for a decade now - is it worth putting these up for auction?

I'm likely gonna list my CGE Flashback soonish - a real one, not these empty sleeves that have stamped numbers on them. I was at CGE, all of the sleeves I saw had hand-written numbers on them. What's up with this?

If i were you i would sell the original supplemental overlays with the original Flashback. I think thats your best bet for top dollar, being both are original to the Classic Gaming Expo.

Im not sure why they were numbered by hand,.. but if i had to guess.. maybe they didnt think of that until last minute and didnt have time to have official numbers printed. Regardless, i believe it is better. This sets them apart, being actually hand signed by Blue Sky Rangers. ..atleast thats my opinion.

👍