IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I've just come back with my bestest offer of $33.50, up from my initial $25 offer. He really should accept this one as my next offer will be lower. :) please do not feel that you must exceed my offer, the lower, the better, but I do ask that you bid, and you bid often.

$33.50 was a very reasonable offer!

Actually I still need a CIB Boxing and I like the Sears Hockey... maybe I'll do an offer too ;)

Not sure if I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but this pisses me off. :P

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2510188044251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251018804425&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I know this guy doesn't sell Intellivision clearly but I find auctions like this offensive. :mad: That said, there is a positive to this, and that is there's a "Best Offer" option. :twisted: I call upon the Brotherhood to join me in filling this guy's email inbox with legitimate best offers, similar to the $25 one I just made. :-D Please do so, it would make me happy to know he has to review and decline these as mine didn't auto decline. Won't you help a fellow Intellivision brother out? :-D :-D :-D

Sorry ... late to the party. Was automatically declined as soon as I bid my lucky number of 12.34 (1234 ... that's the stupidest bid that I've ever heard ... that's the kind of combination an idiot would have on his luggage!). I think that he got tired of reviewing the bids and set it to automatically reject bids under his threshold. ;)

i cant make any more offers. I reached the max it says

I figured, what the hell, I hardly use EBay....I tried making two offers of $26 and $30 and both were auto rejected....so I fired off a note to the seller saying "Please take a look around EBay and classic video game sites like AtariAge. You'll see what you have is common games and each one is worth about $2 each. My offer of $26 for the lot was very fair. Please reconsider."

I'll let you guys know if he responds. :)

• Like 2

I figured, what the hell, I hardly use EBay....I tried making two offers of $26 and $30 and both were auto rejected....so I fired off a note to the seller saying "Please take a look around EBay and classic video game sites like AtariAge. You'll see what you have is common games and each one is worth about $2 each. My offer of $26 for the lot was very fair. Please reconsider."

I'll let you guys know if he responds. :)

Awesome! :)