IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I had really thought this would maybe at the outside reach $175. Still way more than I'd pay, but almost $300??? Seriously??? This world is out of whack.

I probably helped it out by some fairly expensive purchases on my way to 125, although I think I only paid $100 for mine. I would still throw some good money at either one of the learning funs. (Last 2)

Edited by SoulBuster

I recently bought a copy of the Jetson's (slightly worse box and missing an overlay) for $100. I think that auction went way too high. Jetson's CIB is around a $100-150 game at best IMO. The Math Fun with the full color manual was nice, but both of the Fun games are worth maybe $20 together. That should have been a sub-$200 auction. just sayin

That being said, I have an extra Jetson's manual in decent condition available for $50 shipped free :evil: Come and get it!

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Ugh. And it's one of the three Imagic ones I need (White Water and Fathom being the others).

I've been keeping an eye on Dracula listings for a while now, and that is a rare in which the price goes up each time. Given the obscene prices people will pay for excellent condition CIBs, I wouldn't even be surpirsed if it gets over $100 this time. But I think $90-ish minimum is a sure bet on this one. At this point I am kind of glad that I am out of hobby funds for the moment, I would just get enraged by the Intellimania going on right now... ...but, the laws of economics are usually a constant that behaves like phsyics: What goes up, must come down. I figure I have another 30 years to get to the 125...

Edited by B0B 1ob1aw
  • Like 1

What? 90 for Dracula? You really should check more than just Ebay.com, because I bought my good shaped Dracula for 40 Dollar and it was from a shop, not Ebay. There was also a Dracula on Ebay.it: http://rover.ebay.co...cvip=true&rt=nc

Of course its not even close to be mint, but its not that bad. Just an advise: Look to Europe, there the games are much more rare, but the bidder competition is low and the prices often stay at a fair amount.

Edit: But the people on Ebay.com go crazy, games like World Cup Soccer and Championchip Tennis went for 40 bucks used, while it is available as new old stock in Italy for just 10-12 Dollar :?

Edit 2: But if you would pay around 100 for Dracula its no wonder why people here say a complete collection would cost about 10.000 Dollar :lol: I admit, it took a while to find the game CiB and nice shaped, but I never had thought about paying 100 Dollar for such a common game, except its sealed maybe. But if somebody is willing to pay that amount, here I have something: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3506926582271?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=350692658227&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I wrote to the seller some weeks ago and he said he would lower the price to 42 Pound, I guess he would offer the same to other bidders too. But to tell the truth: Also 42 Pounds exceed the value of Dracula.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1110476209551?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=111047620955&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Holy crap, Mark! What's your secret? I don't even think Deep Pockets has gone this high.

Earlier in the day, when there was a single $190 bid on it, I showed it to my gf and mentioned that I had bought 2 @ $50 each (in a sad attempt to rationalize my Intellivision addiction to her). Then.......just wow.

Just curious if somebody here made the mistake of mistaking this Congo Bongo and thought it was the Intellivision version? It did come up in a Intellivision search. That seems to be the only reason someone would put a quick $10 bid on a $5 game. :lol:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1210952907671?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=121095290767&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]