IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I'm sitting here with 200+ people waiting to be called for Jury Duty and brought my laptop today cause I was BORED to tears ... checked eBay and there it was. Fastest that I clicked on a buy it now in a long time :-D. Here's hoping that one of the box spines looks decent.

Thanks to the American judicial system for sucking and making me sit here while at least providing internet access!

Just realized that this is the same seller that Rev returned his SMB to recently ...

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FStadium-Mud-Buggies-Intellivision-%2F300929017523%3Fpt%3DVideo_Games_Games%26hash%3Ditem4610c466b3

Not expecting it to be perfect but any decent condition will do for what I got the entire lot for and it gets another off my need list! I already requested "care in packing" ... hopefully everything arrives gently.

What do you expect from a seller called "chode"? The Urban Dictionary defines chode as a synonym for a taint.

Between the Mountain Madness, Pole Position, and Thunder Castle it's not a terrible deal. Depends on how bad you want a nice box. Inevitably you can do what I did with Body Slam. I have a pretty rough copy of Body Slam, but it was at the right price. I display it in my repro box, but I still have the original. Someday, I'll upgrade my original, but it's a low priority. This is the glory of repro boxes (for me). For rarer games, I can stick with loose carts for now, then upgrade to CIB when/if the right deal comes along. I really shouldn't be spending tons of money on these last few anyway, so this buys me time. If I never complete the last few original boxes, so be it. I have plenty of time though.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

You can resell it for more than 300, so the deal is good, but its definitely not awesome, especiallye since he lied about Stadium Mud Buggies. Quote from the listing:

This lot includes a working Intellivision II system with 4 controllers. and the following games with Boxes, instructions, and overlays:

We all know that SMB is missing the manual and the pic confirms it. No smart cookie, just a scammer :mad: Its also funny that the Power Cord (or lets call it Power Supply) is MAY missing, may not, he is just the seller so how could he knows it? Also its a good price, I would avoid these kind of sellers.

If I were you, I would leave a bad feedback because he said all the games are CiB, but the most expensive isnt. And of course nothing from this lot is "like new".

What do you expect from a seller called "chode"? The Urban Dictionary defines chode as a synonym for a taint.

Between the Mountain Madness, Pole Position, and Thunder Castle it's not a terrible deal. Depends on how bad you want a nice box. Inevitably you can do what I did with Body Slam. I have a pretty rough copy of Body Slam, but it was at the right price. I display it in my repro box, but I still have the original. Someday, I'll upgrade my original, but it's a low priority. This is the glory of repro boxes (for me). For rarer games, I can stick with loose carts for now, then upgrade to CIB when/if the right deal comes along. I really shouldn't be spending tons of money on these last few anyway, so this buys me time. If I never complete the last few original boxes, so be it. I have plenty of time though.

My thoughts exactly. While I would love to have a perfect box, I was able to quickly justify the cost of the auction with the other items to resell/trade. I can't justify spending $300+ on a video game alone ... but when in an auction with maybe 150 to 200 worth of other items, I could. At the end of the day, I can live with a sub par box until the stars align again.

Hoping that one spine looks decent, but it not, the front of the box is how it will be displayed ;).

I'm sitting here with 200+ people waiting to be called for Jury Duty and brought my laptop today cause I was BORED to tears ... checked eBay and there it was. Fastest that I clicked on a buy it now in a long time :-D. Here's hoping that one of the box spines looks decent.

Thanks to the American judicial system for sucking and making me sit here while at least providing internet access!

Lucky you ! Congrats :)