IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Never trust Scalpel when he whips out the ^^

So that beat up box LF2 went for $400? Or was there a lower best offer.

Speaking of "deals", see the $105 sealed He-man in the crushed box? Sealed He-man in any condition is maybe $75, IMHO.

Ahah ! :)

Yes, I bought the game but actually, I was a little suprise he accepted my offer. I didn't pay $400, it was toooo much but I consider I pay a lot.

I bought a Sealed He-Man for $41,99 (buy it now) there are a few weeks ago.

Never trust Scalpel when he whips out the ^^

So that beat up box LF2 went for $400? Or was there a lower best offer.

Speaking of "deals", see the $105 sealed He-man in the crushed box? Sealed He-man in any condition is maybe $75, IMHO.

Though I shouldn't have right now, I made a lesser offer ($300) and was denied. So it may have gone for asking price?

I bought the lot. My final offer was AU$250 + shipping. The whole thing came to about USD$300.00. I really wanted a brown ECS.

I corresponded with the seller and it appears that out of two, only one ECS is complete, which is why I lowered my offer. He also said that he hadn't tested the equipment, but that "it should work because it was well kept and protected." So, lets see.

If anything, I'll cannibalize it for parts in case any of mine break. Also, I think I'll trade the games, since I already have them, so if anybody wants them send me a PM.

Man... I gotta lay off e-Bay for a while... you people are corrupting me! :lol:

-dZ.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/INTELLIVISION-BULK-LOT-CHECK-IT-OUT-/380753087313?pt=AU_Consoles&hash=item58a6a70b51

So, I just received this shipment yesterday. Just as we all suspected, there were two brown ECS modules but only one keyboard. It's as if the entire lot is a combination of spare items put together to build one system. Nevertheless, it included all the little packing boxes and manuals, though only one set.

The Master Component is a PAL edition, which doesn't surprise me due to its provenance.

It was all packed rather well, but everything looks old with much signs of wear and use. Not bad, though. Haven't tested any of it yet, but plan on doing so later today.

If it happens that both ECS modules work, does anybody need one? Also, it seems I now have a spare PAL console that I'm willing to trade/sell/give away.

As for the games, I already own all of them. They are CIB, but the boxes are a rather beat up. Nonetheless, if anybody wants any of them, just shoot me a PM. I'm not really into hoarding surplus stuff.

dZ.

If it happens that both ECS modules work, does anybody need one? Also, it seems I now have a spare PAL console that I'm willing to trade/sell/give away.

As for the games, I already own all of them. They are CIB, but the boxes are a rather beat up. Nonetheless, if anybody wants any of them, just shoot me a PM. I'm not really into hoarding surplus stuff.

dZ.

PM Sent ;-)

Who else bidding on this?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181253614206?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

Its gotta be one of us, who else wants a German Ladybug with French instructions?

If one of you is, PM me so I don't artificially drive the price up :grin:

Who else bidding on this?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181253614206?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

Its gotta be one of us, who else wants a German Ladybug with French instructions?

If one of you is, PM me so I don't artificially drive the price up :grin:

I'm bidding on this, I don't have the French variant of Ladybug. But I won't bet past my budget so if you want it more no problem.