IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I could build a fort out of those - I have lots. I always pull them out of my gatefolds because the added thickness warps the box. Case in point...NFL, due to thick manual and playbooks. Edited by JasonlikesINTV

I could build a fort out of those - I have lots. I always pull them out of my gatefolds because the added thickness warps the box. Case in point...NFL, due to thick manual and playbooks.

Yah I use them as drink coasters in my basement when I'm playing Inty. Lol.

"Lost in Brazil" Super Cobra appears on Ebay. This is from the tread about my Ebay dealings with a bad buyer in Brazil. As I thought would happen what looks like my Super Cobra is for sale now. Here is a paste from that thread.

Super Cobra Found for sale on French Ebay. Box marking the same and no instruction manual. With great difficultly I notified EBay.

After an hour on phone they "discovered" the items were delivered on April 7th. Took 60 days. That is the good news.

The bad news is Ebay WILL NOT REFUND my money. They say will will notify the buyer and ask him to pay, but have no obligation to me the "seller" because tracking was "DARK" for two weeks or more.

The seller did not notify me. He did get photos of one game to France to sell there however.

FYI - US customs numbers can be tracked in Brazil using a site called 17Track.net. Which links to www.correios.com.b. and finds you shipped items.

Item listed here. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Cobra-Mattel-Intellivision-Parker-Rare-Boxed-/161275442411?pt=FR_Jeux_Vidéo&hash=item258cc3f4eb

The prices for the Tandyvisions sold recently are all over the place... I myself sold a working unit with 8 French-Can games for $22 and change but a very similar one went for $100.

I have an extra one that I'll be listing soon so if anybody is interested I can give a member of the brotherhood a good deal.

I was tempted. Perfect condition but I would have only bought it for trading purposes so I passed.

The prices for the Tandyvisions sold recently are all over the place... I myself sold a working unit with 8 French-Can games for $22 and change but a very similar one went for $100.

I have an extra one that I'll be listing soon so if anybody is interested I can give a member of the brotherhood a good deal.

Did I really get it for that cheap?