IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Looks cool - will wait and pick up in October - I'm sure they will make plenty and don't see need to pay in advance, or am I incorrect in that thought process?

There will definitely be plenty, and around the holidays you may be able to get one for as low as $30 at certain stores. With previous Flashbacks availability has been hit or miss at those prices, though. Honestly, I think the $40 price point is a good one at Toys R Us. I'm sure you can pre-order all the same in September/October, though. In any case, it will be widely available at various prices like all of their major products, so you definitely won't have to miss out.

• Like 2

I thought none of the Intelivoice games were included?

Where did you read that? It was only the KC and ECS stuff, as well as one or two titles that weren't compatible with the emulation layer. The rest of the stuff that's not included comes down to being unable to license it.

Where did you read that? It was only the KC and ECS stuff, as well as one or two titles that weren't compatible with the emulation layer. The rest of the stuff that's not included comes down to being unable to license it.

I thought you said it actually. :woozy:

Sorry about that, Bill. I must have misread things or getting it confused.

In any case, the flashbacks look great! I'll be getting at least the Intelivision and Coleco ones, and perhaps more.

I just bought a NIB/Sealed Tutankham for 165 euros (included shipping fees). I think it's a fair price, isn't it ?

Yeah, I paid about $50 more.

I just bought a NIB/Sealed Tutankham for 165 euros (included shipping fees). I think it's a fair price, isn't it ?

Good deal, I'm pretty sure I paid more than $300 for mine, although one might have been a bit less.

I have two of those. Anyone want one for $60 + shipping?

For a CIB Synth? Somebody better take you up on that offer if that's what you were referring to. If it was a sealed Tut on the other hand, please send it my way. :)

I like how the seller also states "If you need more details on my definition of mint please email me prior to buying." I'd like to ask him but sarcasm might get the better of me.

• Like 1