IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

For some of us geeks we just stop at gaming and collecting not modifying.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."

• Like 1

Well ... besides the obvious (Worm Whomper and Pole Position), I'm guessing the driving factor is the two multilingual variations of the Intellivoice games. They've really climbed in price over the past year or two.

• Like 1

I wanted it, but someone wouldn't let me have it. It's that high because I got suckered into a bidding war for it.

Let them have it. :(

I was bidding on it too but it went out of my price range . I was wondering if i missed something . There are a bunch of good games in package

I was bidding on it too but it went out of my price range . I was wondering if i missed something . There are a bunch of good games in package

I went up to $400 with trepidation because I really didn't want to spend that much. I am sort of relieved that I was outbidded.
  • Like 1

Yes, sealed skills sticks came by pair. As for the clip fire button, I have it NIB and this is 1st one I seen since mine and I wouldn't sell mine for even 2 plus that amount - not only rare, but a really awesome controller attachment!

Glad to know they work!!!!

Holy crapballs Batman, http://www.ebay.com/itm/121376527750?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Now that is a high price. I know the clip fire button is rare but the "Sealed" Skil Sticks, didn't they come by the pair? Mine did.

Anyone gonna claim this win? I haven't really been bidding on things I really wanted lately, this was one such thing. :)

I have most of the add on, stick on, install adaptations for Intellivision joysticks, I don't have the fire buttons. I've only seen them once. All the Sticklers, Stix, Quik Sticks type of "Joystick" that I have seen came in pairs. The plug in joy sticks like Wico were one per box. I have been losing most auctions these days but was thrilled to win the Videoplexer and assorted carts. I just couldn't got that high for the fire buttons…but I wanted too.

I have most of the add on, stick on, install adaptations for Intellivision joysticks, I don't have the fire buttons. I've only seen them once. All the Sticklers, Stix, Quik Sticks type of "Joystick" that I have seen came in pairs. The plug in joy sticks like Wico were one per box. I have been losing most auctions these days but was thrilled to win the Videoplexer and assorted carts. I just couldn't got that high for the fire buttonsbut I wanted too.

Congrats on the Videoplexer win, that was a good deal me thinks.

Yes, sealed skills sticks came by pair. As for the clip fire button, I have it NIB and this is 1st one I seen since mine and I wouldn't sell mine for even 2 plus that amount - not only rare, but a really awesome controller attachment!

Thanks. I was also bidding in that lot, but once it shot north of $70, I dropped out. I knew they were rare (partly because I'd never heard/seen of them before) but didn't realize that they were that rare.

I have most of the add on, stick on, install adaptations for Intellivision joysticks, I don't have the fire buttons. I've only seen them once. All the Sticklers, Stix, Quik Sticks type of "Joystick" that I have seen came in pairs. The plug in joy sticks like Wico were one per box. I have been losing most auctions these days but was thrilled to win the Videoplexer and assorted carts. I just couldn't got that high for the fire buttons…but I wanted too.

While we're talking about Joystick add-ons, how many of these were there? I'm already aware of the ones BBWW mentioned above. I'll also add one more to the list: Distick. Are there more?

Also regarding Distick, how rare is that one? I recently picked up this one for a pretty penny http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Sears-Tele-Game-Vintage-Joysticks-New-Never-Used-2-Joysticks-/251530745047?nma=true&si=VLEtLV%252FsbpbfT2Q01MEqe%252BR%252FBug%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

post-37124-0-99461100-1404921805_thumb.jpg