IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Nice, below 10K, but not low enough for me. :)

I thought that the box variant with the NFL Football on the TV screen came after the one with LV Poker & Blackjack?

It's interesting that NFL Football was supposed to be the pack-in game but the section that described the game in the back of the box was covered with the info for LV Poker & Blackjack.

I thought that the box variant with the NFL Football on the TV screen came after the one with LV Poker & Blackjack?

It's interesting that NFL Football was supposed to be the pack-in game but the section that described the game in the back of the box was covered with the info for LV Poker & Blackjack.

The NFL screen shot one is the earliest. My serial #111 has it. :)

Nice looking box. It also included a game I think is underrated as a collectible and that's Motocross. I've always liked that one.

I'm pretty sure I was being shilled on that auction the whole time but planned to bid again, I just forgot about it...I forgot about that sealed TRON Solar Sailer too...too bummed out about missing out on a 20th anniv PS4 I guess...

That DOES look like a good deal for someone :) probably even a box upgrade.

There was a zero feedback bidder that could have been shilling...who knows.

Motocross...and also Sears Horse Racing, which isn't the rarest of the Sears by any means, but probably around the eighth rarest - selling between $10-12 in decent condition (Also none actively listed or even in completed listings).

The new new buyer e***d with 0 feedback has bid on 8 items and already has issued 1 bid retraction. They also appear to have known that bidder m***a had previously bid $25.01 (the .01 being interesting) since e***d had their earlier bids stop at $25 (just below $25.01) and then resume their bidding a few hours later starting at $26.01.

It's not definitive since it could still be just dumb luck, but it does smell fishy.

--- amendment ---

I should add that the bidding up to $25.00 by e***d would have publicly exposed exposed m***a's bid of $25.01. This is likely why m***a increased their bid to $43.12 and how e***d likely knew of the .01. My earlier statement shouldn't have made it look like e***d was colluding with the seller.

Edited by Lathe26

I was watching that too, but it went way over my limit. I don't need it that bad.

I missed the Tron by a buck…mostly likely sniped. Luckily I have 2! I just get greedy sometimes. :-)

Yet again another American who doesn't realize there's a huge, wealthy 1st world consumer market just north of him/her.

Why do Ebayers hate Canada so? :(

Yet again another American who doesn't realize there's a huge, wealthy 1st world consumer market just north of him/her.

Why do Ebayers hate Canada so? :(

I have to agree. It is so easy to ship international. I use USPS for all my international shipping and can do the customs form online. It prints with postage and customs all combined on one label. Very Simple.

If you take orders with PayPal you can even print first class postage through PayPal, but not the USPS. They lowest cost they do is priority.

So between the two, the only reason I step into a post office is to drop off packages. And they have lobby bins for that.

• Like 3

I have to agree. It is so easy to ship international.

I just don't get it. I know a lot of people don't want to deal with shipping to Uzbekistan and other weird places due to fraud issues, etc - but Canada?

When I've sold on Ebay, it asks me which countries I'm willing to ship to. Individually. It's not like you have to specify "US" vs "US and all International". Seems easy enough to include the US and Canada in every listing. I just don't understand why so many US sellers ignore what might as well be the 51st US state (except with much higher disposable income).

And when you ask, the majority of sellers just come back with "I don't ship International".

I'll ask my friend to add Canada to the countries to sell to. It's kind of ironic since he bought several of those games in Vancouver, BC at VRGE.

When I first started eBay, I was nervous about selling internationally and kept it US-only until I built up a rating. Now-a-days I ship internationally and have never had a problem. I can't speak for PayPal-only, but eBay has the option for "USPS First Class Mail Intl" shipping labels.

I have to agree. It is so easy to ship international. I use USPS for all my international shipping and can do the customs form online. It prints with postage and customs all combined on one label. Very Simple.

If you take orders with PayPal you can even print first class postage through PayPal, but not the USPS. They lowest cost they do is priority.

So between the two, the only reason I step into a post office is to drop off packages. And they have lobby bins for that.

Even one better ... I enjoy shipping internationally! It's neat to ship country that you haven't shipped before.

I actually shipped something once to Mauritius (had to look that one up!) which is a small island off the coast of Madagascar.

Must say that Brazil can be a pain, though, their customs can be brutal.

I'll ask my friend to add Canada to the countries to sell to. It's kind of ironic since he bought several of those games in Vancouver, BC at VRGE.

When I first started eBay, I was nervous about selling internationally and kept it US-only until I built up a rating. Now-a-days I ship internationally and have never had a problem. I can't speak for PayPal-only, but eBay has the option for "USPS First Class Mail Intl" shipping labels.

Don't ship to Brazil. :-) I lost a Super Cobra and Tutankhamn, which were delivered. Ebay new they were delivered but because they had refined his money the week before because it took too long they would only "ask" him to pay. As you can imagine I say nothing. I've very careful where I ship. Even Italy or France where labor issues are common can put you out of sync with Ebay. I have had good no bad luck with Italy or France personally but I do sweat it when I ship there. I will never ship South America again.

Has anyone here used Ebay's Global Shipping Program, where the seller ships to a U.S. shipping center and someone else handles the rest? I haven't, but I'd love to know if it makes the process better for both parties. Shipping internationally can sometimes be a pain, but I've been on the other end, too, and had to find someone in Europe to accept a package and forward it to me.