IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I i was the buyer the seller would definitely get a negative feedback

I'm not allowed to bid 'cause the seller doesn't ship outside the US :_(

I'm sorry, I didn't see your message that you were the buyer, and I have posted my silly and egocentric comment....
Really, I didn't see it
Edit: Thanks, Jason :)
Edited by intellivotion

I'm not the spurned buyer, either. But that person has a right to be angry about this, particularly if two or more people were involved in cheating him or her out of these games. If the buyer has an "Oh, well, life goes on" attitude, then it seems to me that that person is so much healthier mentally and better off socially than the seller and any bitter tip-off artists, if they were involved.

Percy Harvin caused way too many problems off-the-field and was divisive within the team (ex: causing physical fights in the locker room). This is why the Vikings got rid of him. My dad, a Vikings fan, told me that the Seahawks made a bad trade getting Percy Harvin from them.

True, but the Seahawks should have been able to make some big plays with him as receiver. Mostly they had him doing kick returns and trick plays (which rarely worked).

Harvin only played about 8 games for us and was injury plagued the entire time. There were even times when he refused to play and sat himself down.

Graham didn't get much playing time in the pre-season, and we've only had 2 regular season games thus far, so give him time. Bevell (our OC) has taken us to the last two Super Bowls, so he's doing something right.

What do you think of the offensive coordinator in Seattle? They couldn't figure out how to use Percy Harvin when they had him and now it looks like they can't figure out how to use Jimmy Graham. Why bother trading for great players if they can't use them?

Oops, I obviously posted this in the wrong forum. :dunce:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271993453817?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

While looking for cart lots I stumbled on this. The Turbo is almost worth the whole thing, even beat up.

That lot has been posted a couple of times. I eyed that Turbo myself but the box was just too beat up even for me. In the end I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on it.

Interesting new Repro materials seller:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2818084147801?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=281808414780&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Orig cart with repro manual, overlays, and box. The manual retention system in the box is kinda nice.

Thank you!

The Manual Pocket was an idea I was considering for years since older INTV boxes had a bad habit of letting the printed materials move around and get beat up too much or fall out of the bottom altogether. I'd love to put them in my original boxes but there is no way to secure one without taking the box apart or damaging the inside of it. No way I risk that with original materials. I figured since I can't recreate the original center-bottom INTV cart retention setup in the repros anyway, I might as well try out the manual holder in them. It works great except for the Atari releases. Their manuals are so wide there is no room to strap the sides of the pocket down. Might try a smaller overlay pocket on those though.

• Like 2